Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SassKing13)
    I don't think so, I just know the mainstream pop is going to be utter crap You can tell by the autotuned vocals and dance production... Justin Bieber and 1D are the undisputed rulers of crap music :lol: I saw Years and Years on TV at Glastonbury last year... Abysmal :rofl:
    Ahahaha :lol: It always it is these days.... I'm ashamed to say my mum likes Bruno Mars and Maroon 5... Not to mention Blue and 5Star :rofl: Yep, its all voice change... then when they perform live your like 'are you sure this is actually you?!' Ahahaha and totally :lol: my sister cant understand why I have a thing for Simon LeBon when Nial Horan (1D) is obviously o much better looking :rofl:
    Oh god theyre aweful :lol:

(Original post by Lelouch's Geass)
    yeah you're right ;D
    Unicorns never lie :cool:
    What you up to ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Do you know where GG has been :O ?! Amellia123 z33 Zargabaath Indieboohoo1 CleverSquirrel ! I think we won :cool: *evil laugh*

:lol:

This calls for a celebration!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry Everyone - Amellia has to go and finish her Biology work and then make lunch for tomorrow. She will however (hopefully) return in a couple of hours :hugs: :grouphugs:

ReputationRep:
    Do you know where GG has been :O ?! Amellia123 z33 Zargabaath Indieboohoo1 CleverSquirrel ! I think we won :cool: *evil laugh*
    I saw a thread last night from him declaring he's leaving TSR forever, before it got closed/removed. I reckon he's either just giving up the greatguy username and making a new one, or he's just taking a break.

I hope he's not gone forever though, he's my favourite TSR troll by far

(Original post by SassKing13)
    [/b]

:lol:

This calls for a celebration!
    Hell yeaaaaah ! Newt step : find out who the real GG is ! (Maybe he has a regular account Idk :O )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I saw a thread last night from him declaring he's leaving TSR forever, before it got closed/removed. I reckon he's either just giving up the greatguy username and making a new one, or he's just taking a break.

Lol I agree :rofl: Hel be back!!

(Original post by Zargabaath)

A girl today :lol:

I missed the thread :O I hope he's not gone, this troll is a national treasure :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amellia123)
    Sorry Everyone - Amellia has to go and finish her Biology work and then make lunch for tomorrow. She will however (hopefully) return in a couple of hours :hugs: :grouphugs:
    Have fun! Yes, I'll hopefully speak to you later :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahahaha :lol: It always it is these days.... I'm ashamed to say my mum likes Bruno Mars and Maroon 5... Not to mention Blue and 5Star :rofl: Yep, its all voice change... then when they perform live your like 'are you sure this is actually you?!' Ahahaha and totally :lol: my sister cant understand why I have a thing for Simon LeBon when Nial Horan (1D) is obviously o much better looking :rofl:
    Oh god theyre aweful :lol:
    Just think about this though :lol:

You're going to have people who love the crap bands etc. and if they have children, they're most likely going to raise them on crap music. Meaning their children will grow up not knowing about the talented actual bands that came before

ReputationRep:
    Unicorns never lie :cool:
    What you up to ?
    I'm just bored right now

(Original post by Lelouch's Geass)
    I'm just bored right now
    I see :lol: just watch some anime :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I think we may have just won my friends!!!! He's not coming back!! Mwuahahaha

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    I think we may have just won my friends!!!! He's not coming back!! Mwuahahaha
    Honestly I hope 'he will :lol: he was funny :3

ReputationRep:
    Honestly I hope 'he will :lol: he was funny :3
    haha same tbh! he was quite an entertainer!!!

(Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    haha same tbh! he was quite an entertainer!!!
    I wonder what troll he will do the next time :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy ! How are you ?
    Hey! Im good thanks, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RickmanAlways)
    Hey! Im good thanks, how about you?
    RickmanAlways!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No haven't seen him in two days.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    :rolleyes::awesome::catfight::console::crast::dance::dancing2::daydreaming::merry::naughty::teehee::zomg:
    :hmmm:

Anwww that's why I did not understand :P
    Yeah haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.