The Student Room Group

Biology ISA Paper 1 and Paper 2 - Lung Capacity - 2016

hey y'all,
just wondering if anyone has done paper 1 or paper 2 on the ISA about lung capacity. I've revised lots on it so i should hopefully get an A*, but just seeing if anyone knows any difficult questions i should know for some heads up.
X
Reply 1
I did paper 1 today. The only question you might stumble on is "what are the advantages of comparing your results to others?" I'm really struggling for paper 2 tho :frown:.If you've done it by now, have YOU got any advice for ME on paper 2? And was it difficult? Message me if possible you'd save a life :smile: xo
Original post by F.SA
I did paper 1 today. The only question you might stumble on is "what are the advantages of comparing your results to others?" I'm really struggling for paper 2 tho :frown:.If you've done it by now, have YOU got any advice for ME on paper 2? And was it difficult? Message me if possible you'd save a life :smile: xo

Hey are you doing the bio3t 2016
Reply 3
Original post by Leegreemah
Hey are you doing the bio3t 2016

Yess I DID. :smile: I finished the ISA on Friday
I hope it went well :smile: was wondering if you could help me out have mine on tuesday really nervous :frown:
Original post by F.SA

I hope it went well was wondering if you could help me out have mine on tuesday really nervous

Original post by F.SA

I hope it went well was wondering if you could help me out have mine on tuesday really nervous

Original post by F.SA

'What are the advantages of comparing your results with others?'
To gain the full 3 marks you need to say that:
'It allows me to check my results to see if there is a pattern. Also, it enables me to find out if my investigation is reproducible.'
Reply 8
Original post by Leegreemah

Yeah it was okay. Sure! Just private message me and I'll help you out! :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending