Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey y'all,
    just wondering if anyone has done paper 1 or paper 2 on the ISA about lung capacity. I've revised lots on it so i should hopefully get an A*, but just seeing if anyone knows any difficult questions i should know for some heads up.
    X

ReputationRep:
    I did paper 1 today. The only question you might stumble on is "what are the advantages of comparing your results to others?" I'm really struggling for paper 2 tho .If you've done it by now, have YOU got any advice for ME on paper 2? And was it difficult? Message me if possible you'd save a life xo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.SA)
    I did paper 1 today. The only question you might stumble on is "what are the advantages of comparing your results to others?" I'm really struggling for paper 2 tho .If you've done it by now, have YOU got any advice for ME on paper 2? And was it difficult? Message me if possible you'd save a life xo
    Hey are you doing the bio3t 2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leegreemah)
    Hey are you doing the bio3t 2016
    Yess I DID. I finished the ISA on Friday

ReputationRep:
    I hope it went well was wondering if you could help me out have mine on tuesday really nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.SA)
    1. I hope it went well was wondering if you could help me out have mine on tuesday really nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.SA)
    1. I hope it went well was wondering if you could help me out have mine on tuesday really nervous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F.SA)
    'What are the advantages of comparing your results with others?'
    To gain the full 3 marks you need to say that:
    'It allows me to check my results to see if there is a pattern. Also, it enables me to find out if my investigation is reproducible.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leegreemah)
    Yeah it was okay. Sure! Just private message me and I'll help you out!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.