Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fresh Meat: Final Season starts tonight! Watch

ReputationRep:

The final series starts tonight at 10pm on Channel 4...
    Who's excited? :woo:

(Original post by The Metro)
    From petty arguments over shared ice cube trays to ‘beat the buffet’ tactics and pompous lecturers, each episode contains at least a handful of scenes that will be relatable to anyone who has experienced the highs and lows of the student lifestyle.

If you've not heard of it before, the Metro have made a list of 10 reasons to binge-watch the show *here*.

And Buzzfeed have made a list of the 29 stages of Freshers Week as told by Fresh Meat *here*.

What do you think of it?
    Share your favourite past moments and discuss the show here :fluffy:

ReputationRep:
    A excellent start to the series! A must-watch for any student!

ReputationRep:
    "Fritzel of Revision" hahaha

ReputationRep:
    Just started in Netflix, it's so addictive! 😭❤

ReputationRep:
    Final episode tonight! I'm so excited :woo:although this is the first season where I've watched the episodes live so I'm a bit sad that there won't be any more to look forward to.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.