Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Not looking for advice.. just somewhere to chat/vent/don’t evenknow. I had 1 friend left and now shes acting weird so we are not speaking andit feels like the beginning of the end, AGAIN. Just feeling a bit lonely really..sorry if this makes no sense just needed to tell to someone, anyone. Thanks

I hope you're okay there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    People come and go. If you feel you have to force a friendship to make it work, then I'm afraid it's not going to work out. People will change, you will change, your circle of friends will change throughout your life.

ReputationRep:
    ik u dont want advice but honestly you will cope and you will get through this, friends do indeed come and go and that is the unfortunate reality of life.

ReputationRep:
    It's simple - true friends stay. False ones leave. If you lose a friend and you didn't do anything truly wrong, you'll be better off. It sounds like preaching on my part, but that's how it really is. Just kick back, relax. Friendship will come naturally.

(Original post by Impressive)
    I hope you're okay there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thankyou, i am, just gets tiring going through the whole making friends losing friends process over and over again!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I hope you're okay
    Honestly it's not like just because this 1 friend may stop talking to you then you will never make another friend again, people come and go so don't be too down on this, I get that losing a friend is hard but things do happen for a reason. I hope it turns out all okay for you

(Original post by BWV1007)
    People come and go. If you feel you have to force a friendship to make it work, then I'm afraid it's not going to work out. People will change, you will change, your circle of friends will change throughout your life.
    I know, thankyou, i needed to hear this today

(Original post by Inexorably)
    ik u dont want advice but honestly you will cope and you will get through this, friends do indeed come and go and that is the unfortunate reality of life.
    I know it sucks but that is life! Thankyou

(Original post by Withengar)
    It's simple - true friends stay. False ones leave. If you lose a friend and you didn't do anything truly wrong, you'll be better off. It sounds like preaching on my part, but that's how it really is. Just kick back, relax. Friendship will come naturally.
    Thankyou, this is pretty wise ill take it into consideration thankyou!!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Not looking for advice.. just somewhere to chat/vent/don’t evenknow. I had 1 friend left and now shes acting weird so we are not speaking andit feels like the beginning of the end, AGAIN. Just feeling a bit lonely really..sorry if this makes no sense just needed to tell to someone, anyone. Thanks
    I just made a thread to talk haha that's quite funny I said that I did not want advices too :lol:
    You have my support <3

Do you prefer : rain / sun ? And why !
    Favorite book ?
    Have you ever travelled ? Where ? Favorite place ?
    <3

(Original post by Sana_Akram)
    Hey, I hope you're okay
    Honestly it's not like just because this 1 friend may stop talking to you then you will never make another friend again, people come and go so don't be too down on this, I get that losing a friend is hard but things do happen for a reason. I hope it turns out all okay for you
    I know, i just want to feel settled, i thought at this age (21) id be surrounded by people, it just gets tiring going through the motions again and again. Thankyou for your advice

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    I just made a thread to talk haha that's quite funny I said that I did not want advices too :lol:
    You have my support <3

Do you prefer : rain / sun ? And why !
    Favorite book ?
    Have you ever travelled ? Where ? Favorite place ?
    <3
    Haha looks like we're in the same boat then!

Sun, always
    Anything crime
    I have travelled a little bit mainly in spain but my favourite place in the world in florida

Thanks for making me laugh today!!

ReputationRep:
    I know, i just want to feel settled, i thought at this age (21) id be surrounded by people, it just gets tiring going through the motions again and again. Thankyou for your advice
    There's no need to thank me, like you said you're 21, you're still so young, you will have so many people entering your lives yet. Are you a shy type of person? Why don't you try to speak more and put yourself out there a bit more and surround yourself with more people, they do not need to be your friends, but just people you're comfortable with so maybe you won't feel as down. I hope things get better for you

(Original post by Sana_Akram)
    There's no need to thank me, like you said you're 21, you're still so young, you will have so many people entering your lives yet. Are you a shy type of person? Why don't you try to speak more and put yourself out there a bit more and surround yourself with more people, they do not need to be your friends, but just people you're comfortable with so maybe you won't feel as down. I hope things get better for you
    No i'm not shy.. i do try to surround myself with people but i feel at this age people are just looking for polite conversation or a part time friend to pass some time because they have already formed their 'group'.. just my experience but then maybe i am looking in the wrong places!

Haha looks like we're in the same boat then!

Sun, always
    Anything crime
    I have travelled a little bit mainly in spain but my favourite place in the world in florida

Thanks for making me laugh today!!
    We totally are !

Great !

I'm happy I made you laugh <3 !

Do you like sport ? If yes , which one(s) ?
    Have you got a pet ?

ReputationRep:
    Aw I'm SO sorry to hear that! I have been having friend issues at the moment too but I suppose you just have to carry on. If you do feel lonely you can just PM and we can talk if you want. I know how hard it is feeling alone and I just hope your okay

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    We totally are !

Great !

I'm happy I made you laugh <3 !

Do you like sport ? If yes , which one(s) ?
    Have you got a pet ?
    Unfortunately its a no for both questions!

I see you are from Paris? I studied French at school so im fascinated

ReputationRep:
    No i'm not shy.. i do try to surround myself with people but i feel at this age people are just looking for polite conversation or a part time friend to pass some time because they have already formed their 'group'.. just my experience but then maybe i am looking in the wrong places!
    Honestly the groups that people have already formed will probably change over time as well, maybe you are looking in the wrong place but a friend doesn't exactly need to be someone who will be with you all the time, you can have the friends who aren't always there bit when you are with them you have such a laugh and just someone who you think is easy to talk to. Don't look friends that you want to keep with you forever just chill with people you are comfortable enough with.

(Original post by dp1828)
    Aw I'm SO sorry to hear that! I have been having friend issues at the moment too but I suppose you just have to carry on. If you do feel lonely you can just PM and we can talk if you want. I know how hard it is feeling alone and I just hope your okay
    Thats a shame that you are having trouble too! Yeah i agree its just easier to carry on when you have someone to talk to.. thats probably why i started this thread haha.. thankyou i hope you are okay too

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.