Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Sana_Akram)
    Honestly the groups that people have already formed will probably change over time as well, maybe you are looking in the wrong place but a friend doesn't exactly need to be someone who will be with you all the time, you can have the friends who aren't always there bit when you are with them you have such a laugh and just someone who you think is easy to talk to. Don't look friends that you want to keep with you forever just chill with people you are comfortable enough with.
    Yeah i agree!

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Unfortunately its a no for both questions!

I see you are from Paris? I studied French at school so im fascinated
    Naaaaah my dear " unfortunately" ! No is such a beautiful word (and that's not even a joke !)

I am, I live there do you like studying french ?

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    Naaaaah my dear " unfortunately" ! No is such a beautiful word (and that's not even a joke !)

I am, I live there do you like studying french ?
    Yeah it was really interesting

Yeah it was really interesting
    French is such a beautiful language :P

But I'm obsessed with english since I'm a child :lol:

(Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    French is such a beautiful language :P

But I'm obsessed with english since I'm a child :lol:
    thats sweet

thats sweet
    Hihi :3

ReputationRep:
    Hi anonymous

I can assure you that it's not the end of the world

Don't be sad x

(Original post by AthiaKarim)
    Hi anonymous

I can assure you that it's not the end of the world

Don't be sad x
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel. Theres a point in life where you soon start to know who your true friends are, and who isn't, I have finally realised who's my true friend and who the enemies are, it just works like that im afraid.

I hope you're okay, I'm feeling exactly the same with the friendship situ, never had a problem making friends before. I am being left out on the course and back at home ( as I share with them too) its really upsetting and unsure on how to make things better. I'm not in halls so its tough going trying to find new people to make friends with. Some days are harder than others but really digs deep when people arrange to do things and don't include you when your actually in the conversation too! Let's hope that things do get better

ReputationRep:
    Thats a shame that you are having trouble too! Yeah i agree its just easier to carry on when you have someone to talk to.. thats probably why i started this thread haha.. thankyou i hope you are okay too
    Hahaha yeah I go on here sometimes when I'm feeling a little lonely. Thank you I am doing okay but I am a lot better than a couple of months ago It gets better!

(Original post by dp1828)
    Hahaha yeah I go on here sometimes when I'm feeling a little lonely. Thank you I am doing okay but I am a lot better than a couple of months ago It gets better!
    Glad to hear it!

(Original post by Emily babezxx)
    I know how you feel. Theres a point in life where you soon start to know who your true friends are, and who isn't, I have finally realised who's my true friend and who the enemies are, it just works like that im afraid.
    Very true!

I hope you're okay, I'm feeling exactly the same with the friendship situ, never had a problem making friends before. I am being left out on the course and back at home ( as I share with them too) its really upsetting and unsure on how to make things better. I'm not in halls so its tough going trying to find new people to make friends with. Some days are harder than others but really digs deep when people arrange to do things and don't include you when your actually in the conversation too! Let's hope that things do get better
    I know especially when you are given no explanation! Yep i hope things work out for you

ReputationRep:
    aawwwee, trust me I've lost A LOT of friends and was involved in a lot of drama. Don't worry! stay strong! i'm just an inbox away! ^_^ if you ever want to talk.

(Original post by noticemesenpai)
    aawwwee, trust me I've lost A LOT of friends and was involved in a lot of drama. Don't worry! stay strong! i'm just an inbox away! ^_^ if you ever want to talk.
    sorry to hear that! Thankyou

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.