Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there some current students who could share their experience in this course?
    And if anyone can say their opinion on how keen MMU is with the uni's engineering courses?

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the mechanical foundation year...it's quite challenging you would need to brush up on maths and physics mainly ...but you'll get it taught don't worry.Theres a module called ASHE it's useless and boring.The teachers are great and it's a great place to study.Hope it goes well for you.If in need message me 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amiah123)
    I'm on the mechanical foundation year...it's quite challenging you would need to brush up on maths and physics mainly ...but you'll get it taught don't worry.Theres a module called ASHE it's useless and boring.The teachers are great and it's a great place to study.Hope it goes well for you.If in need message me 😊
    Thanks for sharing your experience.
    What is your opinion on the faculty of engineering and facilities?

Thanks 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Engineering faculty is always cumbered with maths and physics

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.