Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robinsong)
    There were 3 of us at my interview day (supposed to be 9!!). One Scottish, one Irish, one English (great combination for a joke there!). I'm in contact with the Irish one as she got a place, but she's not on FB.
    There was 7 at mine. 5 Irish, 1 English and 1 Scottish. I dunno if any of them got in. Oh very good. There seems to be a lot of Irish people then lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by manx_sarah)
    I'm from the Isle of Man. I have to move across to the UK as well. I am getting so excited. I found accommodation easily enough
    Did you go through the university to get it? I did it through them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJ24)
    There was 7 at mine. 5 Irish, 1 English and 1 Scottish. I dunno if any of them got in. Oh very good. There seems to be a lot of Irish people then lol
    Yip, loads by the looks of it! I was told at interview that about 75% of the course is made up of Irish students so you should feel right at home! Carlisle is a lovely place. It's small, but it's got everything you could need. Plenty of things to do, all the shops (including Primark come October), good nightlife, lovely restaurants etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robinsong)
    Yip, loads by the looks of it! I was told at interview that about 75% of the course is made up of Irish students so you should feel right at home! Carlisle is a lovely place. It's small, but it's got everything you could need. Plenty of things to do, all the shops (including Primark come October), good nightlife, lovely restaurants etc.
    Aww thats good. Hopefully we'll all get on ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SJ24)
    Did you go through the university to get it? I did it through them
    No, my best friend is also at Uni of Cumbria (Carlisle) doing a masters in Physiotherapy. We are moving in together to an apartment. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Does anyone have a pre-course reading list yet?

ReputationRep:
    No, my best friend is also at Uni of Cumbria (Carlisle) doing a masters in Physiotherapy. We are moving in together to an apartment. I am looking forward to meeting everyone. Does anyone have a pre-course reading list yet?
    Aww that's so handy. Yea me too. We have a group on Facebook too. No I have nothing yet

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go to the pgce day in Lancaster?

ReputationRep:
    Did anyone go to the pgce day in Lancaster?
    I asked on the FB page and I was told only 2 people from the course at Carlisle attended. Apparently we didn't miss much thankfully.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 14, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.