Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have received conditional offers from the following...

- Bath Spa- Psychology
    -Bristol UWE- Psychology
    - Brighton- Applied Psychology

But am still waiting for a response from Sussex- Psychology with a foundation year

Just curious to see whether anyone else has received offers from the same universities/courses and if anyone is still waiting
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by swiminthepoole)
    Hey, I have received conditional offers from the following...

- Bath Spa- Psychology
    -Bristol UWE- Psychology
    - Brighton- Applied Psychology

But am still waiting for a response from Sussex- Psychology with a foundation year

Just curious to see whether anyone else has received offers from the same universities/courses and if anyone is still waiting
    You can see lots of information on other applicants in the 2016 applicants thread here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3448681 or by reading through and joining in other threads in the Psychology forum.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/conn...rse/psychology has details of other applicants both this year and in the past

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I also have an offer for Bath Spa to do Psychology!
    I have an interview tomorrow at the University of Bristol and am still waiting to hear back from St Andrews.
    Unfortunately I got rejected from Lancaster University and Royal Holloway, but never mind, at least I have a place at Bath

ReputationRep:
    Oh well done that's good I'm not sure if I'm considering bath spa at the moment as I'm still waiting on Sussex but I haven't ruled it out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by swiminthepoole)
    Oh well done that's good I'm not sure if I'm considering bath spa at the moment as I'm still waiting on Sussex but I haven't ruled it out

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I got an unconditional offer from Sussex for Psychology BSc last Friday - wasn't expecting it! What were your AS grades like?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.