Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    We've had a few problems recently and she's just decided she don't want to carry on this relationship anymore. I am absolutely gutted and heartbroken right now. I don't want to bug her though and beg for her back I just want to quickly try get over this and get over her and crack on with life. What do I do

ReputationRep:
    If she doesn't want you, then you don't need her. Solidarity.

ReputationRep:
    I think if you're already thinking that you want to get over her and not try to get her back that tells you everything you need to know about your relationship being unhealthy and that you're way better off without her.
    Keep busy, spend lots of time with your friends and concentrate on school/college/uni and in a few months I'm sure you'll think 'what on Earth was I doing with her?!' By getting the small successes (I got a new job when I was heartbroken last) you achieve a whole new level of confidence and self-worth. Good luck!
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Drink. Cry. Drink. Be angry. Drink. Sleep with somebody else. Drink. Fall for that person. Wait for them to dump you. Repeat.

The circle of life my friend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    If she doesn't want you, then you don't need her. Solidarity.
    Preachh

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 22, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.