• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    i love u

ReputationRep:
    LOL peak on KC and alex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethereal World)
    How you know me so well? :blush:
    Come on ethereal world, just tell everyone it's me. They'll know once they see the baby is brown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    I can't wait for you to come to the Uk if you ever do.... Four Lions on repeat I don't care what happens 😂😂😂

Ummmm you thought wrong...don't know what gave you that idea. Meh I already have someone. AG was a back up plan
    Good plan

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome Genius)
    Come on ethereal world, just tell everyone it's me. They'll know once they see the baby is brown.
    Considering the demographic of the thirst-base* I don't think that will automatically designate you as the father of my genius child.

*my thirsty user base

ReputationRep:
    Also props for calling me by my real name and omitting the N word

ReputationRep:
    Considering the demographic of the thirst-base* I don't think that will automatically designate you as the father of my genius child.

*my thirsty user base
    That's true actually. Except with them your child won't be a genius, he'll just be a bed-wetter and a bit of a loser lol

I'm very disappointed in you.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

*my thirsty user base
    You should petition the mods to create a usergroup for your fans so that they could proudly display said thirst under their avatar. If enough of you are sufficiently assiduous you might be able to make it happen - they have one for Aston Villa supporters FFS :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    That's true actually. Except with them your child won't be a genius, he'll just be a bed-wetter and a bit of a loser lol

I'm very disappointed in you.
    Disappointment is a good background with which to form meaningful relationships.

I worry that our gene combination would be TOO good. We'd essentially create a situation like the last Jurassic World film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    You should petition the mods to create a usergroup for your fans so that they could proudly display said thirst under their avatar. If enough of you are sufficiently assiduous you might be able to make it happen - they have one for Aston Villa supporters FFS :facepalm2:
    Ahhhh, so is David Cameron a member of that? Or does he support West Ham? I get confused and he isn't doing much to crystallise it :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    Disappointment is a good background with which to form meaningful relationships.

I worry that our gene combination would be TOO good. We'd essentially create a situation like the last Jurassic World film.
    Say what u like, I know where i stand now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    i love u
    I love u more bby

(Original post by Alcohonick)
    LOL peak on KC and alex
    they are included also, I cba taggin

ReputationRep:
    You're all utter tits.

ReputationRep:
    Say what u like, I know where i stand now.
    I know that being too keen will repel you AG. I'm just respecting your psyche.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Withengar)
    You're all utter tits.
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    :woo:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.