The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough

Graduate of 2014- Lost my graduation CD

Hey,
I'm a graduate of Loughborough Uni 2014 - graduated on 16th July 2014. I've some how lost my graduation cd that I got. Does anyone know where I can find the graduation video on the net? or something? or if anyone has it?
Thanks Not sure if this the right place to post but if anyone graduated here and knows how I can get hold of it then it would be much appreciated :h::colondollar:
Original post by tsrsal
Hey,
I'm a graduate of Loughborough Uni 2014 - graduated on 16th July 2014. I've some how lost my graduation cd that I got. Does anyone know where I can find the graduation video on the net? or something? or if anyone has it?
Thanks Not sure if this the right place to post but if anyone graduated here and knows how I can get hold of it then it would be much appreciated :h::colondollar:

Hi tsrsal

Sorry to hear that your graduation DVD has disappeared - you can get hold of new ones here.

If you have any questions relating to the DVD's I'd contact our Creative and Print Service at [email protected].

Hope this helps!

Amy
Students on campus at Loughborough University
Loughborough University
Loughborough
Reply 2
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi tsrsal

Sorry to hear that your graduation DVD has disappeared - you can get hold of new ones here.

If you have any questions relating to the DVD's I'd contact our Creative and Print Service at [email protected].

Hope this helps!

Amy

Thanks so much for the reply :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending