Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I'm a graduate of Loughborough Uni 2014 - graduated on 16th July 2014. I've some how lost my graduation cd that I got. Does anyone know where I can find the graduation video on the net? or something? or if anyone has it?
    Thanks Not sure if this the right place to post but if anyone graduated here and knows how I can get hold of it then it would be much appreciated
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by tsrsal)
    Hey,
    I'm a graduate of Loughborough Uni 2014 - graduated on 16th July 2014. I've some how lost my graduation cd that I got. Does anyone know where I can find the graduation video on the net? or something? or if anyone has it?
    Thanks Not sure if this the right place to post but if anyone graduated here and knows how I can get hold of it then it would be much appreciated
    Hi tsrsal

Sorry to hear that your graduation DVD has disappeared - you can get hold of new ones here.

If you have any questions relating to the DVD's I'd contact our Creative and Print Service at [email protected].

Hope this helps!

Amy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loughborough University)
    Hi tsrsal

Sorry to hear that your graduation DVD has disappeared - you can get hold of new ones here.

If you have any questions relating to the DVD's I'd contact our Creative and Print Service at [email protected].

Hope this helps!

Amy
    Thanks so much for the reply

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 23, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Sep '18
  2. Loughborough University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.