Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello people..

I have to raise a total of $6,00 in a very short period of time, that is by the first of August. I need this money so i can sign up to join the Kuwait Music Team. My parents decided that since I want the money for something "which wasn't good enough for them", they're making me raise this amount alone which is almost IMPOSSIBLE. I've tried looking for a local job, but this is near impossible in this country. I wouldn't mind even borrowing money from someone at least for a short while. Have you any ideas how I can get this amount of money as soon as possible?

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fahad)
    Hello people..

I have to raise a total of $6,00 in a very short period of time, that is by the first of August. I need this money so i can sign up to join the Kuwait Music Team. My parents decided that since I want the money for something "which wasn't good enough for them", they're making me raise this amount alone which is almost IMPOSSIBLE. I've tried looking for a local job, but this is near impossible in this country. I wouldn't mind even borrowing money from someone at least for a short while. Have you any ideas how I can get this amount of money as soon as possible?

Thanks.
    six dollars? you can sell smething. or ebay something

if youre looking for 600 dollars though, that may require a job. or you could sell your body. or become a gigalo-pimp-drug dealer. that'll rake the cash in.

ReputationRep:
    Kill a man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fahad)
    Hello people..

Thanks.
    personally, i think your buggered..... but its not impossible....
    it all depends on just how important this is to you....

ReputationRep:
    Hold a cake sale?

Seriously, if you need that kind of cash quickly (I'm assuming $600 US?) then you have 2 options. Crime (quick benefits, but there's a big risk involved...) or get a pretty well paid part time job.

What about busking btw?

ReputationRep:
    try bag packing at a supermarket. jst stand at the end of a till and offer to pack ppls bags. have a bucket there n get ppl to giv u donations for packing. it sounds really stupid but between three people for a couple of hours on a sunday afternoon we raised £100. its definitely the easiest way of raising money and the fastest.
    gd luck with it and i hope u get as much as u need
    heather xxx

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean to sound stupid but, "get a job" springs to mind.

Ive just come back from uni and worked out i needed some cash before i go on holiday with my pals so I went out jobhunting. 3 hours later I had started my first shift as a plate-washer-upper at a local bar/resturaunt chain. at £5 an hour working full time this getts me about £200 a week. between now and the beginning of august there are at least 4 whole weeks. thats £800. thats $1500! (~ish, at last weeks exchange rate). stop being lazy and get a job!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    six dollars? you can sell smething. or ebay something

if youre looking for 600 dollars though, that may require a job. or you could sell your body. or become a gigalo-pimp-drug dealer. that'll rake the cash in.
    how do u sell stuff on ebay , do u have to register

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fahad)
    Hello people..

Thanks.
    Have you tried a loan shark, just look in the yellow pages under the 'Gambino' family.

ReputationRep:
    sell ur body

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.