ReputationRep:
    Which is best?

ReputationRep:
    Waxing in my opinion
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Depends on where and why.

I've never waxed anything, nor do I intend to.

ReputationRep:
    waxing is a true mother f...

ReputationRep:
    Waxing.

Can't manage without my fortnightly Brazilian.

ReputationRep:
    Waxing always because the end result is better plus you don't have to do it as often. The downside is the pain but as the saying goes no pain no gain, grin and bear it it's only hair being pulled from the follicles, not like a knife digging into flesh.

I wax everywhere (legs and pubic area - I get a Hollywood wax when necessary). I have tried waxing underarms and it doesn't go so well but I don't mind shaving here as it is quick. Life goals would be to finally master the underarm wax though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.