Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hOW ****ing SCrewed am i from 1 to 10?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mimir)
    Oh someone's not changed their tampon yet... I'll get my handbag.
    278 quid might buy you a new Louis Vuitton. Surely you must be tempted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curiousduck)
    30% and its on how light affects the abudance on bramble (i have the results and experiment etc)
    Word count?

Send me the pedigree.

ReputationRep:
    You had 3 weeks doe...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    Word count?

Send me the pedigree.
    most people had about 30 pages

whats the pedigree?

our outline plan is;

research and rationale
    planning
    observing and recording
    interpretating and evalutation

ReputationRep:

whats the pedigree?

our outline plan is;

research and rationale
    planning
    observing and recording
    Pedigree: pertinent issues; your results, the pattern/trends

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Imperion)
    You had 3 weeks doe...
    i know imperion... i DO ****ING KNOW OKAAYY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:

whats the pedigree?

our outline plan is;

research and rationale
    planning
    observing and recording
    Oh my...

ReputationRep:
    i know imperion... i DO ****ING KNOW OKAAYY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apronedsamurai)
    Pedigree: pertinent issues; your results, the pattern/trends
    http://prntscr.com/a6rmq4

:sad:

the abudance of bramble is suppose to be higher in the light areas or at least different and this is due to net photosynthesis etc

urgh i havent even done my stats data

ReputationRep:
    Lol, chillax. It's only biology.

ReputationRep:
    Do you want to have a study session?

ReputationRep:
    a million.

I had Biology coursework due 22 minutes ago and I havent even started it. To make things worse, this coursework was due 3 ****ING WEEKS AGO. My teacher kindly gave me a week extension and when i couldnt do it then she gave me the rest of the week and the half term and I STILL HAVENT ****ING STARTED. i dont know what to do. i feel like dying. can someone kill me i will pay you £278 its all i have. thanks.
    Absolutely beyond screwed you have been given chances time and time again, don't be surprised if you get poor grades for this piece of coursework. I don't know your circumstances, but why did you not ever to attempt the coursework?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Cat)
    Absolutely beyond screwed you have been given chances time and time again, don't be surprised if you get poor grades for this piece of coursework. I don't know your circumstances, but why did you not ever to attempt the coursework?
    :cry: ik ik

idk i just feeel so sad and down andd stressed and anxious that i cant even begin to type a sentence

ReputationRep:
    Chillax bro, it's just biology. We talking GCSE or A- level?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Guys, what on earth?! Someone is struggling here and all you can do is make inappropriate comments?

OP, why don't we study together? Me and you rn? I will be right here with you and you should report back to me every 20 mins to tell me how much you have progressed with your coursework and I'll do the same. It might help/motivate you? :hugs: Otherwise, I really hope you get this done soon. I believe you can do it, just make a start and I promise you'll feel so much better. :five:
    Aw you're a sweetheart <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherry82)
    Aw you're a sweetheart <3
    Thank you, too kind. :blush: <3

ReputationRep:
    i feel like a pile of **** in a jar

ReputationRep:
    a million.

I had Biology coursework due 22 minutes ago and I havent even started it. To make things worse, this coursework was due 3 ****ING WEEKS AGO. My teacher kindly gave me a week extension and when i couldnt do it then she gave me the rest of the week and the half term and I STILL HAVENT ****ING STARTED. i dont know what to do. i feel like dying. can someone kill me i will pay you £278 its all i have. thanks.
    Hey
    OP hope you don't mind me asking but is there any particular reason to why you hadn't started the piece? Were you finding the work difficult or challenging in any way? Here's something I do, actually currently I'm kind of in a similar position to you in terms of meeting deadlines and work load. So I have 12 essays due to tomorrow well today and I haven't even started or began one essay but I've realised whenever I have a challenging task, or big task I tend to procrastinate and I'm a bit of a perfectionist...especially when it comes to course work so sometimes I run from the tasks I find challenging. Then at the very last minute I realise time is up so it's then I am forced to do it. If this is you in any form, I suggest you speak to your teacher about it so they can help you overcome this.

For English lit, a similar thing happened and I ended up explaining to my teacher the problem. Not only did she gave me more time but I was allowed to hand it in in small chunks rather than everything together. If distractions is the problem, try doing your work in the school library or any library you would be comfortable enough to focus in. Don't worry and panic so much my dear. Luckily the deadlines teachers set in school aren't the actual deadlines given by exam boards. Though it is good to meet the deadlines your school gives because it may need to be moderated/marked but most importantly it allows you to focus on your exams, it's not too late to start. Just communicate with your teacher if there are or were any problems

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Thank you, too kind. :blush: <3
    My pleasure

ReputationRep:
    Not that I want to be condoning this but OP since you seem so stressed, my advice would be to go to sleep and in the morning, call in sick (if you can convince your parents). After use that whole day to do something productively concerning your coursework, aim to finish those 30 pages. Have something to at least show your teacher you had made a good attempt. Then if you need help, ask people on here or even better ask friends from your biology class who have already finished their coursework piece. There's a solution. Just breathe.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.