The Student Room Group

My boyfriend is twice my age.. AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
What made you overlook the fact that your BF is a creepy old man?

Don't be nasty.
Original post by gertautas
leave it out , hes 50 something? don't know how you could do that sort of thing no offence

None taken at all I'm just attracted to older men and luckily for me it is legal so...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kvothe the arcane
Would you consider a third?

A third? I'm sorry I don't understand the question.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AccountingBabe
None taken at all I'm just attracted to older men and luckily for me it is legal so...

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeh butttt, think of it this way , when hes like 70 your only 30 .. kind of seems like a waste? im sure there are plenty of men out there that are mature hahah but its all your choice im glad your happy :biggrin:
yeh butttt, think of it this way , when hes like 70 your only 30 .. kind of seems like a waste? im sure there are plenty of men out there that are mature hahah but its all your choice im glad your happy :biggrin:

I'm not looking for a happily ever after my goal in life isn't to settle down and have babies so I live for the now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not looking for a happily ever after my goal in life isn't to settle down and have babies so I live for the now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what do your parents and friends think ?
What car does he drive and how much is his house worth?
what do your parents and friends think ?

My parents are fine as long as I'm happy and my friends find it very interesting although admittedly would never have the balls to do what I did and are not interested in older men.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hihihihihi
What car does he drive and how much is his house worth?

He only drives in America and I've never asked him how much his house is but it's definitely out of my pay range 😂 he also has real estate in Mexico LA and Las Vegas.

Posted from TSR Mobile
is he the sort of sugar daddy im imagining wrinkly and fat and gray haird haha
Reply 150

Twice your age, you say? Is he in double figures?
is he the sort of sugar daddy im imagining wrinkly and fat and gray haird haha

You'd be amazed to find most sugar daddies are quite attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When he was your sugar daddy, I presume he paid you with money or presents, right?

Now that it's a "real relationship" does he still do that?
Original post by chazwomaq
When he was your sugar daddy, I presume he paid you with money or presents, right?

Now that it's a "real relationship" does he still do that?

No instead of putting money in my account he gave me a credit card to use and yes he still buys me gifts 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
No instead of putting money in my account he gave me a credit card to use and yes he still buys me gifts 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you think that's a "real relationship"? Would you stay with him if he stopped paying you?
Original post by AliRizzo
So you're like the opposite of a cougar lol, is there a word for that? Haha thank you for not being so easily offended.

An O.A.Peado.
What is a trial balance? :s-smilie:
Original post by chazwomaq
Do you think that's a "real relationship"? Would you stay with him if he stopped paying you?

I don't see it irregular for couples to share finances and yeah I would, I hardly use his cash unless needed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SeanFM
What is a trial balance? :s-smilie:

A balance of the credits and debits of a general ledger account.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ellie0497
He could be 8 and you could be 4

when he was 8 she wasn't alive

Quick Reply

Latest