Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, I would like to start another course(part-time) in another country at the same time when I do my course in England paying for it by myself of course. And my question is would it affect anyhow sf which I am getting for the course now in England? If you happen to know anything about that I would really appreciate your answer or anyone's else who knows sth about this matter.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I assume you're talkng about a degree? I don't think it would affect SF if you don't receive a second qualification until after you've finished your first degree. Obviously you should phone them and ask to be certain. However, I think this would be way too much work - can't you defer the second course until after you have finished the first?
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.