Turn on thread page Beta

So I was talking to this guy, let's call him R. Well R and I had been sitting and talking for a while and I was standing to leave. Well he was leaning back in his chair and was smiling and making a lot of eye contact (which is pretty common for us). Well he started playing with that flap on jeans over the zipper. Initially just tugging it and then pulling it open all the way for periods of time. It was pretty distracting so it's kind of hard to believe that he was doing it unconsciously, but it's possible, right? Or was R trying to get a message across?

Nah its just a bit of fun that lads like to have. Don't take anything from it xoxo

Well he's not exactly a young guy. Lad definitely isn't accurate. He's a full grown adult. On top of that, we we're the only ones there. He'd been at a desk the whole time and didn't start doing this until it was visible to me.

ok lol yeah thats a bit weird. If you see him again just see if he does it again? Then ask him about it?

ReputationRep:
    lol wtf.....Did he give a pedo stare and a cheeky wink.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2016
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.