Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi this is my second thread,

Just wondering how I am suppose to answer this?

Spinning Farm is also starting a “Pick Your Own Strawberries” scheme next summer where by customers can come into the fields and collect as many fruit as they wish for a price per kilogram. The Farm is setting up a website to advertise this and also they will have notices in the farm itself with instructions about picking the fruit.

Spinning Farm’s Director asks you about having a clause which will exclude liability for any claims made against them by “pick-your-own” customers arising from the fruit not being organically grown, and any loss, damage or illness caused by any chemicals used on the strawberries.

2) Also advise Spinning Farm as to how it must incorporate and draft the“pick-your-own exclusion clause to make it valid, and whether it will, in fact,protect them from all claims by “pick-your-own” customers.
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    PS Reviewer
    Have a bash at it, show us what you think first. This was part of the question from your first thread.

(Original post by LyricalTurk)
    Hi this is my second thread,

Just wondering how I am suppose to answer this?
    2) Also advise Spinning Farm as to how it must incorporate and draft the“pick-your-own exclusion clause to make it valid, and whether it will, in fact,protect them from all claims by “pick-your-own” customers.

ReputationRep:
    Mimir stop pesturing me lool

I k ow the answer now thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.