Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hello Everyone,

    I'm an international student who is currently studying in UK. I want to pursue PGCE after my graduation. I am aware of the bursaries and funding option available for UK/EU students for PGCE course. I'm wondering is there any funding available for international student with exceptional academic background?
    Thanks in advance for your valuable words.

    Posted from TSR Mobile

    I'm not sure but I think bursaries are only for UK/EU citizens (and only for certain subjects) and are the only form of funding available. UK/EU citizens are also eligible for student finance but you have to pay that back and it comes out of your pay cheque once you start earning a certain amount. If you're not a UK/EU citizen, unless you can self-fund then you wouldn't be able to do the course. Sorry
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.