Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am in my last year of college and have already picked my 5 uni's and applied. I have no idea if i have made the right decisions and i am studying business management. The uni's are Westminster, Kent, Portsmouth, UWE and also Brighton. I'm not even sure on uni as it is, can you help give me reasons why uni is a good choice? Thank you i'm in such a mess with everything!

ReputationRep:
    i do the same course as a degree but i do mine with the university of essex, however i do my degree online for convenience purposes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    i do the same course as a degree but i do mine with the university of essex, however i do my degree online for convenience purposes
    Is it a good course in general? and where do you want to go after you finish?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophi3_27)
    Is it a good course in general? and where do you want to go after you finish?
    yea its pretty good i want to become a manager

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawtyb)
    yea its pretty good i want to become a manager
    Yeah same hopefully this course is for me then, just need to know about the uni's, i keep seeing good and bad things about them.

ReputationRep:
    everyone will have different preferences to all unis, you may like something about one uni that someone else dislikes and you might hate something that someone else loves

ReputationRep:
    I am a student from the University of Essex and I have had a great experience there! I study Business Management and Marketing and the teaching I have found to be great. The teachers and lecturers are always willing to help out if you ask The atmosphere on the campus is lively and there are also activities to do on the university squares so you will never be bored. There are many clubs and societies that you can join which is a great way to meet new people! If you have any more questions about the course or campus feel free to ask ^Sam

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.