Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for a course in the University of Salford for September 2016 entry (So excited!!) I paid my full deposit for a standard room in the Lowery 2, the rent is 118 pound per week (the pound symbol on my laptop is broken) I do work part-time while at college and will be aiming to get 2 jobs when I start university. I have applied for the maintenance loan but it confuses me, will that loan pay for my accommodation as I have also applied for a student loan.

Please may you explain this to me and if the maintenance loan can pay for the accommodation fee? Thank you for your help, no one in my family has ever ben to university before so they can't help me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 23, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.