Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I have an interview on 16th of March at Birmingham university for a PGCE post-compulsory (Media studies and Performing Arts), but I have no idea about kind questions they ask. I need help, please.

ReputationRep:
    It won't be anything too stressful at this stage of the game. They'll mostly want to know why you're wanting to go into teaching, why post-16, what qualities you have that are needed for the career, perhaps why UoB and maybe where you see yourself in 5/10 years. They'll also ask questions about any experience or other things you've mentioned in your personal statement so it's always a good idea to have a read through that on the day.

ReputationRep:
    As someone who is doing post-compulsary now, i'd say the main questions will be why you want to do this sector in particular, and some questions about the current policies.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.