Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

White cops kill black = not guilty, Chinese cop kill black = 15 years in jail Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    This though 15 years seems excessive.
    Well, reading on in the story, it seems as if the Cop didn't do anything after to help the civilian.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    I bet if the cop was white, it would be more like 15 days in prison.
    15 days?

For most of the incidents of similar nature, the white cop wasn't charged

http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/

The U.S. Marshals were conducting surveillance on the man and requested help from Metro when he fled. When police caught up with him, they claimed he had an "unknown object" in his hand. Assuming it was a gun, they shot him dead. The object turned out to be a cellphone.No officers were charged with a crime for killing Keith.

..... and all others, no charges

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EndIsNear)
    Cops kill crooks whats the big deal?

Cops kill more Whites in America its a fact

Only because they play the race card people are outraged

Blacks males are more likely to be killed by cops because they commit more crime

You don't see cops murdering Black females all the time do you?
    Which has nothing to do with racism :rolleyes:

I see you advocate the indispensable nature of males viewpoint. Good job.

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    "his gun just went off". That sounds like negligence, guns don't just "go off".Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don;t think OP is saying all cops, no matter their race, should be able to kill without impunity. Rather all cops, no matter their race, should be accountable and not being able to get away with unjust killing.I thought that was blindingly obvious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    :facepalm: where can I change my race to white so I don't go to jail for killing black!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For god's sake, take the things that were said on YOUR thread into consideration instead of spewing the same garbage over and over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NetherZoner)
    For god's sake, take the things that were said on YOUR thread into consideration instead of spewing the same garbage over and over.
    Dont reply until you finish reading page 2 mate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by O$car)
    so its justifiable to generalize millions of lives into one simple stereotype?

look i really like it when things could be summarized into something really simple but you have to understand that this is the real world.
    Just like when people are stereotyping white cops?

Double standards.

I may be white but I come from a poor council estate family and was even called scum by my schoolteachers as they had stereotypes, I had to work extra hard at school to get anywhere as they didn't care about me or people from my estate even giving the middle class kids who had no natural talent FREE extra tuition and outright saying its not worth it for people like me (who went on to get 100% in many exams) I was treated like dirt even when bullied and attacked because they said someone like me must of provoked the other kids (who were from better off families)

The problem is reaching that balance, in a ideal world everyone would be seen as what they were individually.

Over the years I have seen some nasty things, people judging me based on that I grew up poor, or when I have been between jobs and turning their nose at me and assuming that means I am stupid and lazy, or recieving abuse from someone because they assumed as I am a man I automatically look down on women (when they were the ones saying sexist things and very nasty)

At what point do people care? No one stood up for me each time I had problems over the years as I was a single white male despite having autism yet I have seen people play the sexism, racism, homophobic etc card whenever it suits them amd my genuine problems ignored.

ReputationRep:
    I hate racism

ReputationRep:
    I think the Chinese cop should bet let off.

That means to Black people I'm racist.

To Chinese people I'm anti-racist.

You can't win. Don't you understand that? you are racist no matter what you to do.

Do what I do. Embrace it. I couldn't give a **** what you think of my race. I'm not a cuck like the Guardian and these other Leftists ****ing traitors.

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm: where can I change my race to white so I don't go to jail for killing black!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    woah there buddy,are you off your medication?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    15 hours*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    It would have been brushed under the carpet and he would have earned himself a promotion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kvothe the arcane)
    This though 15 years seems excessive.
    His negligence deprived someone else of the rest of their life. It may seem harsh when measured against uk sentences for GNM but by US standards it's not really that severe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You want to kill black people?

ReputationRep:
    Both whites and blacks hate Asians in America. If the cop had been white, no charge, if the cop had been black no charge because blacks have too much political power like whites. Asians have far less political power and they don't kick up a stink like black do because they are docile.

So Asians are the ideal fall guys when you try to prove the cops are not above the law unless they are black or white of course.

ReputationRep:
    As a black guy, i tend to take justice any way i see it lol

ReputationRep:
    P.S

Not sure why people are saying 15 years is excessive LOL, he probably got 15 years because he was a police officer, forget everything else about it.

In reality, in any case where a gun would just 'goes off by accident' and kill someone, regardless of what race they are or what colour the shooter was, they would probably get done for manslaughter, and could easily end up with a 10 yr sentence

It probably is unfair what is happening to him, because we all know that in reality, he's probably getting into trouble because he's Asian, BUT, as for his punishment, a 15 year sentence (Which would be more like 5-7 years) isn't excessive in any way shape or form

If your mum was just walking down the street and woopsy-daisy, someone's gun went off by accident and ricocheted off a wall and killed her, would you really stand up and say '15 years is too long!', GTFO

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You've got that wrong Bruv . If you wanna kill loads of blacks and get away with it you are better off being black. They kill thousands every year and nobody seems to give a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    Both whites and blacks hate Asians in America. If the cop had been white, no charge, if the cop had been black no charge because blacks have too much political power like whites. Asians have far less political power and they don't kick up a stink like black do because they are docile.

So Asians are the ideal fall guys when you try to prove the cops are not above the law unless they are black or white of course.
    You forget that most Asians also hate Asians. The level of docility is off the charts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KungPooPanda)
    P.S

Not sure why people are saying 15 years is excessive LOL, he probably got 15 years because he was a police officer, forget everything else about it.
    He hasn't been sentenced yet.

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely sure that the circumstances were different. Not that I'm sure what your point is.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.