Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! To those who have already had an interview for adult nursing at Teesside Uni, have you heard anything back regarding a decision as of yet? I had my interview back at the beginning of December. Wish I would just know!

ReputationRep:
    Hi a friend of mine had an offer today from Teesside xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilkoSalty)
    Hi everyone! To those who have already had an interview for adult nursing at Teesside Uni, have you heard anything back regarding a decision as of yet? I had my interview back at the beginning of December. Wish I would just know!

Hi! I had my interview on the 10th February and received an offer at 5pm tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRsmithson)
    Hi! I had my interview on the 10th February and received an offer at 5pm tonight!
    Oh wow well done hun! My interview was on the 14th December and I still haven't heard anything as of yet, I am starting to lose faith. When do you start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilkoSalty)
    Oh wow well done hun! My interview was on the 14th December and I still haven't heard anything as of yet, I am starting to lose faith. When do you start?
    You should ring admissions and see what's going on! Unless they're trying to process something! Erm im not sure - it's not my first choice but really pleased I got an offer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRsmithson)
    I also had my interview 10th Feb, got my offer yesterday at 10am! So quick, good luck to all!

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview 10th Feb to, received my offer yesterday at 10am! So quick!

ReputationRep:
    So I have just emailed admissions, I got a pretty standard automated response that they are currently working through a large amount of applicants at present. Apparently it could take up until the end of March to hear anything. I feel so impatient, I just want to know either way

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i had my interview a week today and the wait is killing me, so i feel for you waiting that lon, bless.. But good luck x

ReputationRep:
    How did you feel yours went? x

ReputationRep:
    I feel like it went ok, few mistakes but thats just normal a think haha! Hopefully it went okay anyways haha!! How was yours xx

ReputationRep:
    WilkoSalty have you heard back yet x

ReputationRep:
    Hi hun, yes I heard back yesterday. I have a conditional offer to start in September 2017, I did apply for this year so fingers crossed if anyone drops out I could potentially go on Sep 16 or Jan 17 intake. Have you heard back yet? x

ReputationRep:
    Ah congrats, ah yeah well not everyone will take the places so hopefully & nope i havnt heard anything yet hun xx

ReputationRep:
    I am sure you will hear soon, what intake date did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for sept 16 but id be happy with jan or sept 2017 to be honest xx

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard anything yet? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting I feel so anxious not knowing when people are finding out x

ReputationRep:
    Nope still no reply my interview would of been 2 weeks wed x

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I had an interview for Adult Nursing on 19 Jan and still waiting to hear. Anyone else still waiting? xxx

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 7, 2016

University open days

1. Teesside University
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  2. Teesside University
    Wed, 17 Oct '18
  3. Teesside University
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.