Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! To those who have already had an interview for adult nursing at Teesside Uni, have you heard anything back regarding a decision as of yet? I had my interview back at the beginning of December. Wish I would just know!

ReputationRep:
    Hi a friend of mine had an offer today from Teesside xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilkoSalty)
    Hi everyone! To those who have already had an interview for adult nursing at Teesside Uni, have you heard anything back regarding a decision as of yet? I had my interview back at the beginning of December. Wish I would just know!

Hi! I had my interview on the 10th February and received an offer at 5pm tonight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRsmithson)
    Hi! I had my interview on the 10th February and received an offer at 5pm tonight!
    Oh wow well done hun! My interview was on the 14th December and I still haven't heard anything as of yet, I am starting to lose faith. When do you start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilkoSalty)
    Oh wow well done hun! My interview was on the 14th December and I still haven't heard anything as of yet, I am starting to lose faith. When do you start?
    You should ring admissions and see what's going on! Unless they're trying to process something! Erm im not sure - it's not my first choice but really pleased I got an offer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TRsmithson)
    I also had my interview 10th Feb, got my offer yesterday at 10am! So quick, good luck to all!

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview 10th Feb to, received my offer yesterday at 10am! So quick!

ReputationRep:
    So I have just emailed admissions, I got a pretty standard automated response that they are currently working through a large amount of applicants at present. Apparently it could take up until the end of March to hear anything. I feel so impatient, I just want to know either way

ReputationRep:
    Hey, i had my interview a week today and the wait is killing me, so i feel for you waiting that lon, bless.. But good luck x

ReputationRep:
    How did you feel yours went? x

ReputationRep:
    I feel like it went ok, few mistakes but thats just normal a think haha! Hopefully it went okay anyways haha!! How was yours xx

ReputationRep:
    WilkoSalty have you heard back yet x

ReputationRep:
    Hi hun, yes I heard back yesterday. I have a conditional offer to start in September 2017, I did apply for this year so fingers crossed if anyone drops out I could potentially go on Sep 16 or Jan 17 intake. Have you heard back yet? x

ReputationRep:
    Ah congrats, ah yeah well not everyone will take the places so hopefully & nope i havnt heard anything yet hun xx

ReputationRep:
    I am sure you will hear soon, what intake date did you apply for?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for sept 16 but id be happy with jan or sept 2017 to be honest xx

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard anything yet? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting I feel so anxious not knowing when people are finding out x

ReputationRep:
    Nope still no reply my interview would of been 2 weeks wed x

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I had an interview for Adult Nursing on 19 Jan and still waiting to hear. Anyone else still waiting? xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.