Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WilkoSalty)
    I would contact them now hun, the deadline they was giving everyone for replies was the 31st march. Give them a quick call, dont lose hope! Have you checked your junk emails? That's where mine went too x
    I will get in touch first thing tomorrow. I have just checked my junk and theres nothing there either x

ReputationRep:
    I haven't heard either emailed today xxx

ReputationRep:
    Ive just got an unconditional for sep 2017 x

ReputationRep:
    Oh congratulations, mine is for September 2017 too. You should hear soon hun x

ReputationRep:
    Oh congratulations, mine is for September 2017 too. You should hear soon hun x
    Thank you Are you going to try and get in this year? Have you asked about it? X

ReputationRep:
    I have asked and apparently they consider everyone if places happen to become avaliable x

ReputationRep:
    I have asked and apparently they consider everyone if places happen to become avaliable x
    Oh right so you don't specifically have to ask? X

ReputationRep:
    Apparently not no, September 17 just seems so far away. Plus they are stopping the bursaries from next year x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know such a shame that we will just miss out! Unless theres places in september available, hopefully! X

ReputationRep:
    Just got an Unconditional for Sept 2017 too. Really pleased. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KatBurd)
    Just got an Unconditional for Sept 2017 too. Really pleased. xx
    Congrats xx

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations! X

ReputationRep:
    Thank you. Are you guys panicking about how to fund everything? Xxx

ReputationRep:
    Not too much no. Luckily I am married so my husband can support us, the student finance isn't brilliant but its a help x

ReputationRep:
    Same as me, I am also married so I will be living at home. My husband works to support us (me + 3 children under 5) x

ReputationRep:
    It will probably be a shock going from 2 wages to 1, but luckily we save money with not living in halls etc and I only have a short drive of 30 mins. 3 years in the whole grand sceme of things is nothing plus I will take the student finance as it is a help and you only pay back a tiny bit each month x

ReputationRep:
    I'm married too and have two children 3 and 1 who currently go to nursery. My little girl will be in full time school by sept 2017 and fingers crossed my little boy will qualify for help when he's 2. I'm used to earning and already have student debt from a previous degree so just weighing up the pros and cons but keep thinking this is my dream so will have to try xxx

ReputationRep:
    Lovely to chat yo others in a similar position 😃

ReputationRep:
    I'm 24 and only went to uni for 1 term before I found out I was pregnant the first time so I dropped out. I haven't worked for almost 3 years now so we are used to living off just one wage lol but I will be taking the student finance as well to help with childcare for my youngest and 2 oldest once they've finished school I also live about 55 mins away so its going to cost me a lot in petrol so will need the help xx

ReputationRep:
    Never let anything get in the way of your dream career. We have all done so well to get offers to start the course, it's such a competitive field to get in. Yes it is lovely, I was worrying as I will be 25 when we start and I thought oh am I going to have no similarities with not being straight from school x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.