The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

Teesside University - Adult Nursing 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WilkoSalty
Never let anything get in the way of your dream career. We have all done so well to get offers to start the course, it's such a competitive field to get in. Yes it is lovely, I was worrying as I will be 25 when we start and I thought oh am I going to have no similarities with not being straight from school x

I thought the same! I will be 25 by then too :P xx
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
Reply 61
Ah no way! We should set up some kind of Facebook group too, that way we may find more people and we will get to know each other beforehand x
Ah no way! We should set up some kind of Facebook group too, that way we may find more people and we will get to know each other beforehand x

Sounds good :smile: I've just realised that I said I was 24 already. I'm still 23 haha! X
Reply 63
I will quickly create one :smile: haha it's ok, I always forget how old I am x
Hi ladies, there is a group on Facebook I'll try and pop the link on now for you xx
Reply 65
Is this for 2017 tracy? X
Yeah its 16/17 xx
Reply 67
Ah fab! Are you September 2017 also? X
I will quickly create one :smile: haha it's ok, I always forget how old I am x

Glad I'm not the only one! Xx
Original post by Tracydavison
Hi ladies, there is a group on Facebook I'll try and pop the link on now for you xx

Thank you :smile: x
Reply 70
You're both young! I'm 32 arghh!!! X
Original post by KatBurd
You're both young! I'm 32 arghh!!! X

32 is still young! It's certainly not old xx
hello just found this forum I have an offer I got in February to do adult nursing starting sep 2016 I am going to be 21 when I start as I am doing access to he until I saw all he people here who were older I worried that I would be out of place with a load of younger a level students. so glad to have other mature students here cant wait to start nursing it has been my dream for years now. how is everyone doing? like everyone else I am waiting to get the dbs check pack and an invite for a risk assessment appointment so nerve racking.
Hey guys I'm looking for 2-4 people to take over a contract with Bellevue student accommodation. All bills included in the house at £87.50 this also comes with TV licence, high speed wifi, surround sound in the living room, jacuzzi bath and TV's in all the bedrooms. The house is modern with great furnishings all 4 bedrooms have a desk, wardrobe and double bed and are all spacious. For more information please contact me or Bellevue Students Middlesbrough and ask for information on 69 Errol Street. This property is available from the 1/07/2016 but other dates later than this can be arranged. ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending