and final year is worth 75%

i got a 50 in 2nd year and currently on placement year
    is it possible to get 2:1
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Of course it is. You need to work hard but you need about 62% in your placement and final year to get a 2:1

Why not aim for a first? 73% required on average and that is possible as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniStudent121)
    2nd year is worth 15%
    placement year is worth 10%

Weird, that's the exact same weightings for my course...Are you a bristol chemist by any chance? :lol:

Oh nevermind, you go to Aston

ReputationRep:
    Like UWS said, a 2.1 is definitely achievable. I am aiming for a first with full intention of achieving it.

ReputationRep:
    Hey! So, I'm also hoping to get at least a 2.1 in my degree. And in order to do that, I need to complete my research project and for that, I need participants. So, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to fill out my online questionnaire? Here's the link: https://bathreg.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/...up-2-2016-copy

Sorry to hijack the thread though :P
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by UniStudent121)
    2nd year is worth 15%
    placement year is worth 10%

ofc you can, but more worrying is you arent able to apprecuate why. Didnt you do % at school?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.