Turn on thread page Beta

Hair gets really matted really quickly and easily watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I'm a girl with long, wavy and quite coarse hair which I can only brush in the shower when smothered in conditioner as it's knots up too much when it's dry. Anyone have any tips or products which might help? It's worse at the back when I lay down, turns into one massive dreadlock almost after like 1 day!
    Any help appreciated! Thank you(:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lowacin)
    Hey!
    I'm a girl with long, wavy and quite coarse hair which I can only brush in the shower when smothered in conditioner as it's knots up too much when it's dry. Anyone have any tips or products which might help? It's worse at the back when I lay down, turns into one massive dreadlock almost after like 1 day!
    Any help appreciated! Thank you(:

Hey!

I have exactly the same problem but haven't found a solution yet, though I got a tangle teezer for christmas and it's really awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    Hey!

I have exactly the same problem but haven't found a solution yet, though I got a tangle teezer for christmas and it's really awesome!
    It's so annoying isn't it?! Ah okay I might invest in one then, thanks!(:

ReputationRep:
    It's so annoying isn't it?! Ah okay I might invest in one then, thanks!(:
    I honestly love it, it hurts so much less than a hairbrush!

Also, I plait my hair at night to avoid the huge back of the head knot

ReputationRep:
    I have the same issue and can second what Cersei said about a tangle teezer. I've had mine a year now and it's a God-send. Barely any pain when brushing now, can't imagine not using one any more.

ReputationRep:
    I honestly love it, it hurts so much less than a hairbrush!

Also, I plait my hair at night to avoid the huge back of the head knot
    Yeah I tend to do that too, makes it a lot easier but would be nice not to have to! I go to a lot of festivals in the Summer and coming back after 4/5 days is horrific! Haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    I have the same issue and can second what Cersei said about a tangle teezer. I've had mine a year now and it's a God-send. Barely any pain when brushing now, can't imagine not using one any more.
    Any one in particular you'd recommend? I'm deffo gonna get one now haha

ReputationRep:
    I just got mine from Urban outfitters though I'm sure Boots would have them too

ReputationRep:
    I just got mine from Urban outfitters though I'm sure Boots would have them too
    Awesome thank you! (:

ReputationRep:
    There are two types, the original and the salon elite. I have the salon elite, but from what I can tell the only difference is the shape. They both do the same job, just go for whichever one appeals to you most.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katarvi)
    There are two types, the original and the salon elite. I have the salon elite, but from what I can tell the only difference is the shape. They both do the same job, just go for whichever one appeals to you most.
    Thank you!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.