Turn on thread page Beta

jeremy corbyn owned watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    lmfao

ReputationRep:
    MPs are well payed individuals who should at least try and have decorum during parliament, however, that was pretty funny. All Corbyn had to do was a quick smile and move on, that being said Bercow didn't seem to mind too much which is unusual as he's usually pretty quick to intervene.

ReputationRep:
    Childish, how are they leaders. Stuck up arses

ReputationRep:
    at least he tucked his shirt in.

ReputationRep:
    Just a bunch of cackling backbenchers with less influence than a stuffed olive. Corbyn can be owned with simple logic and a GCSE economics textbook.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the UK parliament, where getting 'owned' is more important than having a sensible debate...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It shows just how out of touch these people are if they find that so hilariously funny...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    It shows just how out of touch these people are if they find that so hilariously funny...
    Being a miserable, uptight, bore is out of touch? Maybe you're the one out of touch.
    But that's not the real reason is it? If it was a Labour MP saying this to Cameron, I seriously doubt you'd have a problem with it.

(Original post by mojojojo101)
    Welcome to the UK parliament, where getting 'owned' is more important than having a sensible debate...
    This really isn't exclusive to the UK, when you have people with vastly different politics you'll always have some form of conflict between them. A verbal quip is relatively tame.

• Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    This is incredibly frustrating to watch. The people that run our country reduced to playground bullying. Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    lmfao
    The key thing to watch is Andy Burnham's face when the quip is made.

ReputationRep:
    It's funny seeing Angela Eagle roll her tongue round her mouth to try and stop herself from laughing.

Bercow looks slumped in his chair - I don't think defending Corbyn from the mob is high on his agenda. :teehee:
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    They're throwing around "your mum" jokes now. Look: https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedUKP...69341499811352 — sorry for source, only one I could currently find.

Absolutely pathetic. With Cameron resorting to ad homs now.

What did he own? I'm still none the wiser? A lovely velvet suit?

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy corbyn would beat the **** out of all the little tory boys easily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    This is incredibly frustrating to watch. The people that run our country reduced to playground bullying. Pathetic.
    Jeez lighten up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy208)
    Jeremy corbyn would beat the **** out of all the little tory boys easily
    no he is a scrawny runt Prescott might though

ReputationRep:
    PWNT
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Being a miserable, uptight, bore is out of touch? Maybe you're the one out of touch.
    But that's not the real reason is it? If it was a Labour MP saying this to Cameron, I seriously doubt you'd have a problem with it.
    I don't particularly have a problem with it. They're pissing their pants over dead banter; their sense of humour dry bruh.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by iEthan)
    They're throwing around "your mum" jokes now. Look: https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedUKP...69341499811352 — sorry for source, only one I could currently find.

Absolutely pathetic. With Cameron resorting to ad homs now.
    I see Cameron has his priorities set straight. Put on your suit and tie, sing the national anthem and everything will be okay! ****ing brainwashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    I don't particularly have a problem with it. They're pissing their pants over dead banter; their sense of humour dry bruh.
    I thought it was funny, regardless of who was saying it to who

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.