Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    lmfao

ReputationRep:
    MPs are well payed individuals who should at least try and have decorum during parliament, however, that was pretty funny. All Corbyn had to do was a quick smile and move on, that being said Bercow didn't seem to mind too much which is unusual as he's usually pretty quick to intervene.

ReputationRep:
    Childish, how are they leaders. Stuck up arses

ReputationRep:
    at least he tucked his shirt in.

ReputationRep:
    Just a bunch of cackling backbenchers with less influence than a stuffed olive. Corbyn can be owned with simple logic and a GCSE economics textbook.

ReputationRep:
    Welcome to the UK parliament, where getting 'owned' is more important than having a sensible debate...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It shows just how out of touch these people are if they find that so hilariously funny...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    It shows just how out of touch these people are if they find that so hilariously funny...
    Being a miserable, uptight, bore is out of touch? Maybe you're the one out of touch.
    But that's not the real reason is it? If it was a Labour MP saying this to Cameron, I seriously doubt you'd have a problem with it.

(Original post by mojojojo101)
    Welcome to the UK parliament, where getting 'owned' is more important than having a sensible debate...
    This really isn't exclusive to the UK, when you have people with vastly different politics you'll always have some form of conflict between them. A verbal quip is relatively tame.

• TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    This is incredibly frustrating to watch. The people that run our country reduced to playground bullying. Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karl pilkington)
    lmfao
    The key thing to watch is Andy Burnham's face when the quip is made.

ReputationRep:
    It's funny seeing Angela Eagle roll her tongue round her mouth to try and stop herself from laughing.

Bercow looks slumped in his chair - I don't think defending Corbyn from the mob is high on his agenda. :teehee:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    They're throwing around "your mum" jokes now. Look: https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedUKP...69341499811352 — sorry for source, only one I could currently find.

Absolutely pathetic. With Cameron resorting to ad homs now.

What did he own? I'm still none the wiser? A lovely velvet suit?

ReputationRep:
    Jeremy corbyn would beat the **** out of all the little tory boys easily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iEthan)
    This is incredibly frustrating to watch. The people that run our country reduced to playground bullying. Pathetic.
    Jeez lighten up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greatguy208)
    Jeremy corbyn would beat the **** out of all the little tory boys easily
    no he is a scrawny runt Prescott might though

ReputationRep:
    PWNT
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Being a miserable, uptight, bore is out of touch? Maybe you're the one out of touch.
    But that's not the real reason is it? If it was a Labour MP saying this to Cameron, I seriously doubt you'd have a problem with it.
    I don't particularly have a problem with it. They're pissing their pants over dead banter; their sense of humour dry bruh.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by iEthan)
    They're throwing around "your mum" jokes now. Look: https://www.facebook.com/BuzzFeedUKP...69341499811352 — sorry for source, only one I could currently find.

Absolutely pathetic. With Cameron resorting to ad homs now.
    I see Cameron has his priorities set straight. Put on your suit and tie, sing the national anthem and everything will be okay! ****ing brainwashed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Castro Saint)
    I don't particularly have a problem with it. They're pissing their pants over dead banter; their sense of humour dry bruh.
    I thought it was funny, regardless of who was saying it to who

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.