Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Car Goals - what is your dream car? Watch

ReputationRep:
    You've succeeded in your career, won the lottery, or otherwise gained more money than you'll ever need. What is the car you'd get above all else if money were no objection?

I'm looking for the coolest, the weirdest, or the just downright expensive cars out there people :cute:.

Personally? Some day, when I have the time and money, I'd love to buy and maintain a beautiful little Triumph Spitfire :love:

edit: just remembered another car I'd love to get my hands on one day (or something like it that the future brings): the Ariel Nomad :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Toyota Corolla.

ReputationRep:
    Theres several id love, including:
    *Peugeot RCZ
    * Peugeot 208 GTI
    * Jaguar f type

As well as the above, Id also have a classic mini to take to mini shows (money and space in the garage permitting, lol)

ReputationRep:
    Do I need to name ONE?

Lexus IS F is my current car-boner. They are plummeting in price too you can pick up a decent one for £20k
    OR
    Range Rover SVR, just cause
    OR
    Lotus Evora 400 because I had a shot in the old Evora S and LOVED it, such a great mechanically simple hybrid GT/Sports car.
    OR
    Vauxhall VXR8 since I have an illogical love for these, again a TON of car for your money

Realistic dream: Something that can drive more than a mile or ten without me needing to fix something else on it.

Although I am trying to restrain myself from buying a VW T25 van... My friend has an EJ25 lying around which would slot right in, although I HATE working on Subaru motors

ReputationRep:
    McLaren P1.

Cost: $1.15 million

ReputationRep:
    Pangi Zonda 760lh (one off owned by Lewis Hamilton) costs £1.6m!

ReputationRep:
    Jaguar E Type -

Ferrari 250 -

Ford Mustang Fastback -

ReputationRep:
    Porsche 911 Carerra S Cabriolet , affordable

Ferrari 488 Spyder, future

ReputationRep:
    Had one of these in Dubai. I want one again. Desperately.

ReputationRep:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Why would you not want to drive around in a duck's face.

• Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    This badboy:

ReputationRep:
    14 year olds can't drive

Why don't you make a favourite pony thread? :P

(Original post by serah.exe)
    This badboy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    You've succeeded in your career, won the lottery, or otherwise gained more money than you'll ever need. What is the car you'd get above all else if money were no objection?

I'm looking for the coolest, the weirdest, or the just downright expensive cars out there people :cute:.

Personally? Some day, when I have the time and money, I'd love to buy and maintain a beautiful little Triumph Spitfire :love:

et tu?
    My dad had a Triumph Spitfire back in the 70s... fabulous car, looks good in red actually (his was yellow!)

ReputationRep:
    Ferrari

ReputationRep:
    Can't beat a Boxster.

ReputationRep:
    One that drives itself, because I am the British Sheldon Cooper. If it has wheels, I will find a way to crash it.

ReputationRep:
    '71 Ford Mach 1

Jaguar XJ

Austin Martin DB5

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stefano865)
    Can't beat a Boxster.
    Your dream car is a Boxter, really?

ReputationRep:
    Audi r8 Matte Black :drool:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.