Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

SAAS enquiry (Funding issue) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok so I've been speaking to SAAS and they told me that I will still receive my funding because I'm suspending my studies due to medical reasons.

They told me all I need is for my uni to confirm I've suspended my studies due to medical reasons. Which I have done and they've received this.

It's currently being processed. I've done everything they've asked but they still can't give me a straight answer if I'm guaranteed. This is causing me to panic a little and now I'm convinced I won't receive my funding until the end of the semester.

Can someone help me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiwolfyrii)
    Ok so I've been speaking to SAAS and they told me that I will still receive my funding because I'm suspending my studies due to medical reasons.

They told me all I need is for my uni to confirm I've suspended my studies due to medical reasons. Which I have done and they've received this.

It's currently being processed. I've done everything they've asked but they still can't give me a straight answer if I'm guaranteed. This is causing me to panic a little and now I'm convinced I won't receive my funding until the end of the semester.

Can someone help me
    Afraid until they have seen your evidence they won't be able to know if it is acceptable enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jelly1000)
    Afraid until they have seen your evidence they won't be able to know if it is acceptable enough.
    I was told all I needed was for my uni to confirm I was signed off due to medical reasons

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.