Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Is there anyone starting the Adult nursing course at Cardiff university March 2016 intake?

ReputationRep:
    Hi yeah I am! I've been looking for a way to find other people on the course x)

ReputationRep:
    Me too have you got your accommodation sorted?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welshgirlxo)
    Me too have you got your accommodation sorted?
    Yeah I live in some private accommodation, I got my own flat with my partner. What about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm starting too! I've got a accommodation in Liberty house

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Liberty house too!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welshgirlxo)
    I'm in Liberty house too!!

Have you had your flat number confirmed yet? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiaaRiaa)
    Have you had your flat number confirmed yet? X
    Yes I have, just messaged you on private message X

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im starting in March this year too. Glad to have finally found people on the same course!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I know, Ive been trying for ages to find people! Are you living in halls? X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiaaRiaa)
    Hi! I know, Ive been trying for ages to find people! Are you living in halls? X
    no, I have a house in Ely so am going to stay there with my housemate. are you in halls?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolloydiff16)
    no, I have a house in Ely so am going to stay there with my housemate. are you in halls?
    Yeah, I am staying in halls so much easier than trying to commute into Cardiff and home everyday from the valleys! X

ReputationRep:
    fair enough, that would be a long trek! Theres a direct bus from where I live to heath park so its not too bad. I wonder where everyone else starting is?! There isn't a Facebook group for this year, but last years had about 80 students in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolloydiff16)
    fair enough, that would be a long trek! Theres a direct bus from where I live to heath park so its not too bad. I wonder where everyone else starting is?! There isn't a Facebook group for this year, but last years had about 80 students in it
    Its not so much the distance, but the traffic would be awful! And I don't do well in stop start traffic! Haha! I was wondering the same, I've been looking in Facebook for months for a group, but can't find one anywhere! I'm Ria btw x

ReputationRep:
    Hey Ria - I'm Jo. Yeah, i might start a Facebook group just incase there are other lost students who haven't found the student room. I don't think anybody does well in start top traffic! so frustrating. What are you looking forward to most about nursing? (Open question!)

ReputationRep:
    I have officially created a Facebook group under the name 'Cardiff University Adult Nursing (March Intake) 2016' if anybody wants to join Hopefully we will pick up any Facebook searchers too.

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I'm starting in March too for adult nursing in Cardiff university!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivvLou97)
    Hey,
    I'm starting in March too for adult nursing in Cardiff university!
    Awesome! Come join the Facebook group that Jo set up x

ReputationRep:
    What's it under I've tried looking for it and no luck I'm hopeless x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivvLou97)
    What's it under I've tried looking for it and no luck I'm hopeless x

Cardiff university adult nursing (march) 2016, there wasn't a group on Facebook, so Jo, who posted on this thread made one x

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.