The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University March intake (adult nursing)

Scroll to see replies

will you send me the link for it please or if it's easier for me to find you on Facebook and find it that way X
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 21
Original post by LivvLou97
will you send me the link for it please or if it's easier for me to find you on Facebook and find it that way X

Yeah, add me on Facebook, and then I'll add you to the group, Maria Ria Rudge :smile: x
Reply 22
Original post by Taya1107
Hi, I'm starting the course in March as well! I've tried searching for the group on Facebook but I can't find it anywhere!

The group name is Cardiff University adult nursing (march intake) 2016. I don't know whether I posted the wrong name on the other post. If you still can't find it, feel free to add me on Facebook and I'll add you to the group :smile: x
Hi I'm gonna be doing adult nursing too :smile: first day tomoz guys, exciting!!!
I've tried searching for the Facebook group too but no luck for me either lol x
Reply 24
Original post by Laurensw89
Hi I'm gonna be doing adult nursing too :smile: first day tomoz guys, exciting!!!
I've tried searching for the Facebook group too but no luck for me either lol x

Hey :smile: feel free to add me on Facebook (Maria Ria Rudge) and I'll add you to the group :smile: xxx
Fab thanks Maria, I'll add you now! Xx
Sorry to bump up an ancient chat, but I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to share your term dates for the last year with me? I've applied to both March & September for 2017 and need to decide between them! Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending