Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    will you send me the link for it please or if it's easier for me to find you on Facebook and find it that way X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivvLou97)
    will you send me the link for it please or if it's easier for me to find you on Facebook and find it that way X
    Yeah, add me on Facebook, and then I'll add you to the group, Maria Ria Rudge x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Taya1107)
    Hi, I'm starting the course in March as well! I've tried searching for the group on Facebook but I can't find it anywhere!
    The group name is Cardiff University adult nursing (march intake) 2016. I don't know whether I posted the wrong name on the other post. If you still can't find it, feel free to add me on Facebook and I'll add you to the group x

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm gonna be doing adult nursing too first day tomoz guys, exciting!!!
    I've tried searching for the Facebook group too but no luck for me either lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurensw89)
    Hi I'm gonna be doing adult nursing too first day tomoz guys, exciting!!!
    I've tried searching for the Facebook group too but no luck for me either lol x
    Hey feel free to add me on Facebook (Maria Ria Rudge) and I'll add you to the group xxx

ReputationRep:
    Fab thanks Maria, I'll add you now! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Sorry to bump up an ancient chat, but I was wondering if any of you guys would be able to share your term dates for the last year with me? I've applied to both March & September for 2017 and need to decide between them! Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.