Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I am in my last year of college and have already picked my 5 uni's and applied. I have no idea if i have made the right decisions and i am studying business management. The uni's are Westminster, Surrey, Aston, Kent and also QMUL.
    I really wanted to go Queen Mary but they declined my offer because of my C in Maths (). Im thinking of going surrey but at the same time i dont want to leave home in london, so maybe westminster. Do you guys think I should choose surrey over Westminster? can you help and give me reasons why uni is a good choice? Thank you i'm in such a mess with everything!
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    Im in a similar predicament. Im not sure where I want to go. My plan is to visit every university and hopefully one of them will click and I'll know straight away. Alternatively you could do a pros and cons list for each uni and whittle them down that way.

Either way, Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dacosta1)
    I am in my last year of college and have already picked my 5 uni's and applied. I have no idea if i have made the right decisions and i am studying business management. The uni's are Westminster, Surrey, Aston, Kent and also QMUL.
    I really wanted to go Queen Mary but they declined my offer because of my C in Maths (). Im thinking of going surrey but at the same time i dont want to leave home in london, so maybe westminster. Do you guys think I should choose surrey over Westminster? can you help and give me reasons why uni is a good choice? Thank you i'm in such a mess with everything!
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Kent(good uni and great campus and area) and surrey (upcoming and on the rise university)

ReputationRep:
    Same situation pretty much, though I am undecided between Surrey or King's. I wanna go to King's but I dont wanna go to Uni in London...

ReputationRep:
    I actually really like Westminster, its supposed to be brilliant for business as you have the option to potentially undertake work experience at the major firms in London (ie, there are great links there)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Same situation pretty much, though I am undecided between Surrey or King's. I wanna go to King's but I dont wanna go to Uni in London...
    KCL>Surrey anyday. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XxKingSniprxX)
    KCL>Surrey anyday. :yep:
    I feared so... :c

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donte)
    Im in a similar predicament. Im not sure where I want to go. My plan is to visit every university and hopefully one of them will click and I'll know straight away. Alternatively you could do a pros and cons list for each uni and whittle them down that way.

Either way, Good Luck!
    thanks
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by dacosta1)
    PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Hey,

Thanks for applying to us. Rather than throwing marketing stats at you i was just wondered if you had any questions about student life at Aston of Birmingham as a university?

I'm a 2014 graduate and Birmingham local, so i should be able to answer anything you can throw at me.

Josh

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.