Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think I have fallen for Awesome Genius Watch

ReputationRep:
    When I first began posting on TSR a couple months ago (not sure if anyone has noticed) I thought Awesome Genius was this troll who was not legitimate.

However over the past couple of weeks I have seen a different side to him. He's really deep behind the shallow persona, incredibly funny, obviously intelligent (1st in Medicine from Oxford) and training to be a cardiologist.

I swear he is like a perfect human being and I'm just feeling a bit conflicted because I used to dismiss his trolling activities.

Is anyone else here in love with AG? Should we set up a group to discuss the feelings?

Thanks,

Ethereal

ReputationRep:
    I'm not in love with AG because I'm not desperate

Seems to be just you hun.

ReputationRep:
    no thanks,

btw I fear for humanity when all one can think about is some online persona that may not even exist irl

ReputationRep:
    who is awesome genius?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)

I'm not that desperate either :cry: I mean I'm really thirsty but this is LOVE.

ReputationRep:
    Cmon Ethereal if you wanted a rep from AG, you should have just asked first!

ReputationRep:
    Am i invited to the wedding?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    he was my oppa for a few months, but then we lost the spark. we've gone seperate ways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    who is awesome genius?
    Not sure.

ReputationRep:
    I approve of this message.

I take back all the bad things I said about you Etheral, both to you and behind your back.

you're wonderful <3

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    When I first began posting on TSR a couple months ago (not sure if anyone has noticed) I thought Awesome Genius was this troll who was not legitimate.

However over the past couple of weeks I have seen a different side to him. He's really deep behind the shallow persona, incredibly funny, obviously intelligent (1st in Medicine from Oxford) and training to be a cardiologist.

I swear he is like a perfect human being and I'm just feeling a bit conflicted because I used to dismiss his trolling activities.

Is anyone else here in love with AG? Should we set up a group to discuss the feelings?

Thanks,

Ethereal
    Ethereal Nympho... This is sooooo cringey it actually made me stop reading half way through

Cringiness factor 10/10

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    1st in Medicine from Oxford
    Other than mentioning the unlikelihood of this being true, I just want to say that it would be a First in Clinical Sciences, if it was true.

ReputationRep:
    That yellow plate-shaped face is kind of cute. And those big eyes......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)

Characters from Big Bang theory don't count, "hun".
    Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    who is awesome genius?
    (Original post by earthworm)
    Not sure.
    Only TSR 'MEMBER OF THE YEAR' 2015. This is also feeding into my love for him.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, okay. I've been holding these feelings back for too long.

I, too, have fallen for Awesome Genius. I feel both ashamed yet liberated saying this. But I'm afraid it just had to be said.

Awesome Genius, I love you. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    who is awesome genius?
    :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::rofl::rofl::rofl::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
    he'll be upset if he read this

(Original post by Awesome Genius)
    I take back all the bad things I said about you Etheral, both to you and behind your back.
    Smooth.

(Original post by Awesome Genius)
    I approve of this message.

you're wonderful <3
    I'm even more wonderful

Let do some cardio together, and I'll let you work all over my heart

Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    AG is so great! I think we should club together and hire a zoologist to follow him around with a camcorder and put his/her life on youtube 24/7.

We he/she dies of natural causes, we can dissect him/her to see why he/she s so great.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.