Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think I have fallen for Awesome Genius Watch

I'm so happy AG love is becoming more accepted. TSR has been a AG love oppressive place for far too long.

He likes some seasons of House and references Twenty One Pilots in his profile - I was helpless to stop this love from developing. He is like twice, divided by three, my age, but I think we can make it work. :cool:

Yes, a group would be best. We will have roti classes and become the best for AG we can possibly be. :awesome: Following our previous conversation, I have Googled classes and I have some good suggestions, all rated 3* or above.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, h8 to say I told you so, but I've been saying AG seemed alright from day one. :hand: All of you trying to jump on the bandwagon now AG's closer to getting that Porsche. :unimpressed:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, am currently mid-PM replying to you, EW. Expect a reply soon. :yep: Just had to pop in to declare my undying love for AG and all, lest the feelings swallow me whole. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Wtf is there to like about him? He seems self obsessed, gassed and annoying

(Original post by Ethereal World)
    He will go to jail because of GBH, not because of :hump: You're so desperate (yes that's right- I called you desperate )

I'm freak of the year darling. (in the bed, lady in the street innit :yep:)
    Yeah he's going to do GBH on my main man so he'll be number 1 guy

Hahahahahahaha pot kettle black! That comment is laugh of the century!

Nympho called me desparate 😂😂😂😂

You aren't a lady tho 😐

ReputationRep:
    ?????? :/
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    I'm so happy AG love is becoming more accepted. TSR has been a AG love oppressive place for far too long.

He likes some seasons of House and references Twenty One Pilots in his profile - I was helpless to stop this love from developing. He is twice, divided by three, my age, but I think we can make it work. :cool:

Yes, a group would be best. We will have roti classes and become the best for AG we can possibly be. :awesome: Following our previous conversation, I have Googled classes and I have some good suggestions, all rated 3* or above.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, h8 to say I told you so, but I've been saying AG seemed alright from day one. :hand: All of you trying to jump on the bandwagon now AG's closer to getting that Porsche. :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Also, am currently mid-PM replying to you, EW. Expect a reply soon. :yep: Just had to pop in to declare my undying love for AG and all, lest the feelings swallow me whole. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    When I first began posting on TSR a couple months ago (not sure if anyone has noticed) I thought Awesome Genius was this troll who was not legitimate.

However over the past couple of weeks I have seen a different side to him. He's really deep behind the shallow persona, incredibly funny, obviously intelligent (1st in Medicine from Oxford) and training to be a cardiologist.

I swear he is like a perfect human being and I'm just feeling a bit conflicted because I used to dismiss his trolling activities.

Is anyone else here in love with AG? Should we set up a group to discuss the feelings?

Thanks,

Ethereal
    I'm afraid he's already spoken for. I declared my love for him two whole days ago.
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post62894715

Don't let the door hit you on the way out,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ribbit1234)
    Wtf is there to like about him? He seems self obsessed, gassed and annoying
    All of the above and more.

(Original post by Ribbit1234)
    ?????? :/
    Please don't make my feelings for AG seem odd.

I thought TSR was finally becoming an accepting place. :hand:

(Original post by AdjectiveNoun)
    I'm afraid he's already spoken for. I declared my love for him two whole days ago.

EW and I have already made arrangements for a polyamorous marriage with AG, sorry to tell you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AdjectiveNoun)

If, by your own argument, it is about timing of declaration then:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post62270115

#rekt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Yeah he's going to do GBH on my main man so he'll be number 1 guy

Hahahahahahaha pot kettle black! That comment is laugh of the century!

Nympho called me desparate 😂😂😂😂

You aren't a lady tho 😐
    Yeah when I call you desperate you've got issues. When you can't spell desperate- well, even more so.

:hand:

Yeah when I call you desperate you've got issues. When you can't spell desperate- well, even more so.

:hand:
    Nympho... Stfu

You know you've lost when you have nothing to say apart from picking on spelling mistakes 😂😂 admit it... You've lost

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by acupofgreentea)
    Please don't make my feelings for AG seem odd.

I thought TSR was finally becoming an accepting place. :hand:

EW and I have already made arrangements for a polyamorous marriage with AG, sorry to tell you.
    If, by your own argument, it is about timing of declaration then:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post62270115

#rekt
    Oh, I am fortune's fool. Tricked, deceived, lead on. Mine own foresight was my enemy, my desperate heart my friend. Now, this is inverted, and all has come to naught.

For what single mortal could hope to command the love of a medical student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    Nympho... Stfu

You know you've lost when you have nothing to say apart from picking on spelling mistakes 😂😂 admit it... You've lost
    Ok sure I've lost. Tbf I've won hearts of two people you get thirsty over so I will give you this.

ReputationRep:
    When I first began posting on TSR a couple months ago (not sure if anyone has noticed) I thought Awesome Genius was this troll who was not legitimate.

However over the past couple of weeks I have seen a different side to him. He's really deep behind the shallow persona, incredibly funny, obviously intelligent (1st in Medicine from Oxford) and training to be a cardiologist.

I swear he is like a perfect human being and I'm just feeling a bit conflicted because I used to dismiss his trolling activities.

Is anyone else here in love with AG? Should we set up a group to discuss the feelings?

Thanks,

Ethereal
    He's turning me gay. :blush:

Ok sure I've lost. Tbf I've won hearts of two people you get thirsty over so I will give you this.
    Who are the two guys? -_-

I'm not thirsty for anyone over TSR because

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have a life outside of it

Loool

This isn't hard. You've won the hearts of half of the TSR population.

The TSRians just can't get enough of the Nymph. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I don't even think I've ever spoken to AwesomeGenius

Have I?

ReputationRep:
    Too late I'm afraid. He's mine.

I'm already carrying his child. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    That's it. Zargabaath in you come!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BrokenLife)
    That's it. Zargabaath in you come!
    Loooooool BL. Can't you see the light side of life :fight:

ReputationRep:
    People like you with your clickbait threads don't you have anything better to do in your life?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.