Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,

I have an interview for FHT at CSM on the 14th March. Anyone else has one? I had my LCF Fashion Journalism interview today, went really quite well. I still haven't heard back from Fashion Journalism at CSM though. Anyone heard back from either of those CSM courses? LCF definitely give out unconditional offers, but I don't know if CSM do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alastair98)
    Hey everyone,

I have an interview for FHT at CSM on the 14th March. Anyone else has one? I had my LCF Fashion Journalism interview today, went really quite well. I still haven't heard back from Fashion Journalism at CSM though. Anyone heard back from either of those CSM courses? LCF definitely give out unconditional offers, but I don't know if CSM do?

Hey there! Just joined to check any information about the FHT interview, I have been invited to attend on the 14th of March as well! Would you mind sharing some details about today's interview procedure? (Congrats by the way!! ) xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dani_)
    Hey there! Just joined to check any information about the FHT interview, I have been invited to attend on the 14th of March as well! Would you mind sharing some details about today's interview procedure? (Congrats by the way!! ) xxx
    Hey Dani, congratulations to you too! I'm so excited for the interview, Sarah Mower, Chief Fashion Critic at Vogue.com said FHT was an 'elite course with 20 places' and apparently a curator on Savage Beauty studied FHT, as did Alex Fury, now fashion editor at the independent. The interview was about 25-30 minutes at LCF, there were four questions, I had to give them a piece of writing, and it was very relaxed and conversational, the interviewer agreed with me in a LOT of things 'I completely agree with you' she said, and kept laughing at me, despite the other interviewer questioning her haha. They said a lot of my answers were interesting and unconventional but very valid and different points of view they had yet to see.

Good Luck with FHT, I think its only one day, while Fashion Journalism is 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I know how great the reputation of this course is and how many people have been involved in successful projects after finishing it. It makes me feel very excited and anxious at the same time, haha.
    I have been through some demanding interviews before so I'm confident about it, what actually worries me the most is that they'll expect over the top written/journalistic skills which is something that I expect to develop from the course. If they ask me to write a piece of work in front of them in like 5 min I might freak out!

From what you said, sounds like you managed it very well and you also been called for more than one course option which is good.
    Did you have your second day interview today?

Thanks for your help, and good luck to you too! I might see you on the 14th! x

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
University of the Arts London resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.