Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't know any good jokes now a days anyone know any?

ReputationRep:
    A woman walks into a doctors with a bit of lettuce sticking out of her trousers
    Doctor: *points at the lettuce* is that the problem miss?
    Woman: No that's just the tip of the iceberg
    banter banter banter banter banter banter banter

ReputationRep:
    1) There was a blonde, a redhead, and a brunette. They were all trapped on an island and the nearest shore was 50 miles away. The redhead swam trying to make it to the other shore she swam 15 miles, drowned, and died. The brunette swam 24 miles, drowned, and died. The blonde swam 25 miles, got tired, and swam back.

2) A blonde, a redhead, and a brunette were all lost in the desert. They found a lamp and rubbed it. A genie popped out and granted them each one wish. The redhead wished to be back home. Poof! She was back home. The brunette wished to be at home with her family. Poof! She was back home with her family. The blonde said, "Awwww, I wish my friends were here."

I'm allowed to laugh - I am a blonde! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    My love life

The Joker ~ tell us everything !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    The Joker ~ tell us everything !
    A 'Great Joker' once said,, I am wise, for i know that i do not know anything O.O

(Original post by The Joker ~)
    A 'Great Joker' once said,, I am wise, for i know that i do not know anything O.O
    Mmh fair enough :3

(Original post by Blondie987)
    My love life
    :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Who am I kidding? :ahee:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    :console:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Who am I kidding? :ahee:
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:dots:

Jk

ReputationRep:
    Ok so there is three men one Irish, one Scottish and one English, they all work at a building site and every lunch time they sit on one of the metal beams that hangs across the city, the Irish has a tuna sandwich, the Scottish a ham sandwich and the English a peanut butter sandwich
    The Irish man says
    "I have had this same type of sandwich for nearly a week now and if I have it tomorrow then I will try to fly off this beam"
    The Scottish guy says
    "I have had this type of sandwich for nearly a fortnight and if I have it tomorrow then I will throw myself off this beam"
    The English guy says
    "I have had this type of sandwich for a month so help me god if it is the same tomorrow then I will definitely jump off this beam"
    The next day all three guys have the same sandwich and the jump/ try to fly and has thrown their selves off the beam and died
    At the funeral all the three guys families are all sitting in the same hall however they are separated into three sections
    The Scottish and the English families are both in tears while the Irish family are all laughing
    "What you laughing at?" the Scottish family asks
    "You do realise that they have just died?" cried the English family, the Irish family stops for a second and laughs again
    "Its funny because you do realise that they all made their own sandwiches" the Irish replied

Everyone laughed and spoke about the fun times that they all shared

(Original post by Blondie987)
    :dots:

Jk
    I'm sure you'll find that special girl one day ^_^

(Original post by scnotcrazy)
    x
    'Twas grand me lad...
    oooooo fiddley dee fiddley doo
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you'll find that special girl one day ^_^
    Hope so

ReputationRep:
    'Twas grand me lad...
    oooooo fiddley dee fiddley doo
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hahahahah

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.