Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Got kicked out of sex ed class TWICE today! Watch

ReputationRep:
    We had a sex ed class about STD's and all that, and we were in groups because we had to make a presentation about certain STD's.
    So one of the groups were presenting and one of them said 'penis'. I burst out laughing HARD, and my face was going tomato red because of the laughter. Teacher asked me to leave for 5 minutes for a 'timeout'.

Then when I thought I had my timeout, I walk out and within 5 seconds somebody presenting said 'penis'. I start laughing even HARDER this time and I just walk out for the rest of the class.

ReputationRep:
    errrr you laughed at the word penis?
    --
    goddamnit this was my 5000th post what a waste

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried not acting like a 6 year old?

Interesting reflex

ReputationRep:
    Well, excessive laughter can be a form of workout, probably why you can't gain weight.

ReputationRep:
    such banter, much wow

(Original post by SophieSmall)
    Have you tried not acting like a 6 year old?

ReputationRep:
    Apparently I wasnt the only one kicked out, my friend tells me one of the boys kept asking stupid questions like "what happens if someone cuts your penis off with an axe and flushes it down a toilet" and the teacher just asked him to leave

ReputationRep:
    i dont think youre old enough to be using the internet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    im 19

ReputationRep:
    When year 7's try to be badass...

ReputationRep:
    he got a time out, deffo still in nursery/reception

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CantGainWeight)
    We had a sex ed class about STD's and all that, and we were in groups because we had to make a presentation about certain STD's.
    So one of the groups were presenting and one of them said 'penis'. I burst out laughing HARD, and my face was going tomato red because of the laughter. Teacher asked me to leave for 5 minutes for a 'timeout'.

Then when I thought I had my timeout, I walk out and within 5 seconds somebody presenting said 'penis'. I start laughing even HARDER this time and I just walk out for the rest of the class.

im 19
    Wait you are 19 and taking sex ed...?

ReputationRep:
    You're 19?

I had guys laughing at the word penis in Year 6

ReputationRep:
    im 19
    (Original post by Ekno)
    he got a time out, deffo still in nursery/reception

no comment

:creep:

ReputationRep:
    no comment

:creep:
    go away

ReputationRep:
    go away
    dont tell mommy

so what do you think it is about the word 'penis' that makes you laugh so hard?

ReputationRep:
    Umm it's ok. Teachers can be so stuck up, been there done that. Had teachers in my face with their nasty coffee breath. It's ok to laugh at stupid **** life's too short.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.