Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Do universities tend to check your social media?

As i have applied for business degree and the instagram for business at Edinburgh uni just liked multiple of my photos despite the fact i do not follow them and have never interacted with the page??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack Ball)
    Hmmm, thats definitely strange, it seems as though they do, I'd better be careful haha
    what naughty things do you have shared on social media then? :spank:

ReputationRep:
    be private.

always private.

ReputationRep:
    there is nothing bad on my page is just general photos so i dont feel the need to have a private page!, all the rest of my social media is private but i just thought it was a bit odd of them to like photos haha!

ReputationRep:
    I'm don't think you should ask questions you don't want the answers for.....:bath:
    oh what a saucy response :blushing:

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh what are you implying?
    maybe a little bit of spanky time I hear scully leaves his classroom open over break :perv:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.