Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im in year 9 and i was wondering what revision guides i could buy to help me for my GCSE'S im doing EDEXCEL MATHS and AQA ENGLISH AND TRIPLE SCIENCE and is there any helpful websites that can really help me
    P.S: im trying to study early

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abadullah)
    im in year 9 and i was wondering what revision guides i could buy to help me for my GCSE'S im doing EDEXCEL MATHS and AQA MATHS AND TRIPLE SCIENCE and is there any helpful websites that can really help me
    wait you're doing 2 boards for maths? da***? which board are you doing for maths, edexcel or aqa?

im in year 9 and i was wondering what revision guides i could buy to help me for my GCSE'S im doing EDEXCEL MATHS and AQA MATHS AND TRIPLE SCIENCE and is there any helpful websites that can really help me
    well if you are dying to start early (pointless imo) then for triple science just buy the aqa endorsed revision guides for each subject, however due to the change in GCSEs etc, I'm not sure whether these would still be useful
    Probably not...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefatone)
    wait you're doing 2 boards for maths? Da***? Which board are you doing for maths, edexcel or aqa?
    sorry i edited it i got confused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    well if you are dying to start early (pointless imo) then for triple science just buy the aqa endorsed revision guides for each subject, however due to the change in GCSEs etc, I'm not sure whether these would still be useful
    Probably not...
    THANKS

THANKS
    English? Do you know what you are studying for english (what novels)

ReputationRep:
    CGP?

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I think if you want to start early then you should mention this to your teachers so they can show you or tell you what would be suitable. If not, then just buy the AQA revision guides for each subject but it may be subject to change so I think you should ask your teacher first You can order of WHSmith, Amazon or just type it in google & I'm sure it will come up
    ps. I think Maths watch is good for revision/recap, idk if its still useful but maybe ask your teacher that too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by homeland.lsw)
    english? Do you know what you are studying for english (what novels)
    we started ''the lottery'' year 9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by studentxoxo)
    personally, i think if you want to start early then you should mention this to your teachers so they can show you or tell you what would be suitable. If not, then just buy the aqa revision guides for each subject but it may be subject to change so i think you should ask your teacher first you can order of whsmith, amazon or just type it in google & i'm sure it will come up
    ps. I think maths watch is good for revision/recap, idk if its still useful but maybe ask your teacher that too
    thnk u vry much

ReputationRep:
    we started ''the lottery'' year 9
    Lol do you guys not do Mice & Men, An Inspector calls anymore sadting

ReputationRep:
    thnk u vry much
    Anytime Goodluck with it, its nice to see you're motivated

ReputationRep:
    lol do you guys not do mice & men, an inspector calls anymore sadting
    were in year 9

ReputationRep:
    ik one revision guide/workbook for maths edexcel its real thick lolololol
    heres the link to get it, i defo recommend it:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/GCSE-Mathema.../dp/1846900832
    its 24 quid pretty expensive for just one book, but its worth it and plus its the same book I use in school lessons so if there is something I dont understand in school (each lesson is about 45 mins long) i can record the page number and focus on it in the comfort of my own home

Hope it helps x

ReputationRep:
    were in year 9
    LOL true, I can't even remember what they teach in which years anyhoo stay motivated

ReputationRep:
    lol true, i can't even remember what they teach in which years anyhoo stay motivated
    thank u what levels did u get

ReputationRep:
    Probably like one A and the rest B's, dw you'll do great

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentxoxo)
    Probably like one A and the rest B's, dw you'll do great
    ks and last q how did u revise

ReputationRep:
    ks and last q how did u revise
    Lol its fine you can ask more questions, I just don't think I'm the most helpful
    Tbh I didn't revise much, most of the subjects were fun so I would remember the content, I did revise for Maths tho. You're rlly motivated so InshaAllah you'll get great grades

ReputationRep:
    im in year 9 and i was wondering what revision guides i could buy to help me for my GCSE'S im doing EDEXCEL MATHS and AQA ENGLISH AND TRIPLE SCIENCE and is there any helpful websites that can really help me
    CGP revision guides are very helpful, but don't depend on them for learning new content, after all they are revision guides

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.