Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Are online relationships good or bad?

I mean there is a MASSIVE grey area...

ReputationRep:
    That's open for a pretty broad range of comments...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    Personally, I think they can be really good as you can specifically find people that have the same interests as you. Bad thing is you don't know how reliable they are behind the screen.

ReputationRep:
    IMO I would say bad because that's something else to think about and care for and love while you get on with your own life.
    Personally i see it as a waste of time when i could be using that time for something else.

ReputationRep:
    really

ReputationRep:
    I actually refuse to text people I am seeing, I am a sensual man and a couple of words on a screen does net satisfy me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    I actually refuse to text people I am seeing, I am a sensual man and a couple of words on a screen does net satisfy me.
    There was me getting my hopes up LOOOL JOKE:rofl:

It depends ^^ but I met by best friend online (she's at the other side of the world <3) ! So it could be good \o/ (I know you're talking about love but I still think it depends :P )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    It depends ^^ but I met by best friend online (she's at the other side of the world <3) ! So it could be good \o/ (I know you're talking about love but I still think it depends :P )
    both

both
    Well then for friendship it can totally work as hell ! And in love Idk because if you never saw the person irl etc you can't really trust her or Idk, maybe if both are sure of themselves and far away from each other then why not ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    There was me getting my hopes up LOOOL JOKE:rofl:
    You'd at least have to strip for me on Skype first!

ReputationRep:
    .-.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whorace)
    You'd at least have to strip for me on Skype first!
    what age are you?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.