Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for PGCE primary and had an interview for tomorrow, 24th February but had a message saying it has been cancelled as the application form has been closed at short noticed and all my choices has been withdrawn. I was just wondering if anyone else is in the same boat as me?

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I've got an interview tomorrow as well but I haven't had any messages saying it has been cancelled

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beki_winchester)
    Hiya, I've got an interview tomorrow as well but I haven't had any messages saying it has been cancelled
    Where have you applied? I'm still looking for places and hoping I will be considered somewhere. I applied for Chester both school direct and university

ReputationRep:
    Winchester, Northampton, Worcester, Chichester and Oxford brooks

ReputationRep:
    Apart from London, Primary has now closed:
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...t-2016-to-2017
    https://www.ucas.com/ucas/teacher-tr...ing-programmes

ReputationRep:
    So no one can apply to primary teaching anywhere for 2016/2017?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brown67)
    I was told yesterday that my interview has been cancelled and all of my other choices couldn't be considered as they had to close on short notice even though the places isn't half full yet. Everywhere has been closed on short notice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brown67)
    It depends on the supplier of the course- I'm still going through Primary applications. You have to contact your provider individually and ask whether they are full. :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I've applied for the same course and I haven't had any messages saying the day has been cancelled

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.