Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxfsxh)
    That's really cool and cute, like you actually want to help a kid have a normal upbringing
    I like helping people. I'm a big ball of mush and aw-ness, despite the fact I more match the figure of a twig. If that... I am pretty sure a twig is fatter than me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinemither)
    I like helping people. I'm a big ball of mush and aw-ness, despite the fact I more match the figure of a twig. If that... I am pretty sure a twig is fatter than me.
    Haha, my brother is a twig- he hates it too :rofl: And i'm the same- I'm really cocky but I have the biggest heart as compared to anyone I know

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    what do you look for in a girl now a days because I have nothing
    Personality, intelligence, down to earthness, taste in music, tv shows

ReputationRep:
    Haha, my brother is a twig- he hates it too :rofl: And i'm the same- I'm really cocky but I have the biggest heart as compared to anyone I know
    My goodness, it's so bad. To all the girls out there who comment 'Want to swap metabolisms?' YES, YES AND A MILLION TIMES YES. This is not a blessing to be so skinny. It's more a curse. I cannot physically gain weight and I'm losing it beyond a healthy capability. I cannot maintain it nor can I prevent it from dropping. But I slowly wither away. You don't suffer a similar plague, do you?
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by scnotcrazy)
    what do you look for in a girl now a days because I have nothing
    Would you be willing to accept me? If so, you just met most of my criteria...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if a girl looks at least somewhat decent and can make me smile then that's all she needs.
    the most important things I look for are compatibility and humour. if a girl is compatible and shares my humour, then she's going to make me happy, and overall, match and clash well with me.
    which means that while I am open to all girls, I accept the inevitable fact that I am going to be attracted not to the best looking one, but the one that matches my personality the most.

ReputationRep:
    My goodness, it's so bad. To all the girls out there who comment 'Want to swap metabolisms?' YES, YES AND A MILLION TIMES YES. This is not a blessing to be so skinny. It's more a curse. I cannot physically gain weight and I'm losing it beyond a healthy capability. I cannot maintain it nor can I prevent it from dropping. But I slowly wither away. You don't suffer a similar plague, do you?
    No I don't haha- I'm healthy

ReputationRep:
    No I don't haha- I'm healthy
    Lucky for some I guess I'm not allowed to be physically fit because of a lung condition, after all: Exercise can easily kill me. No word of a lie.

ReputationRep:
    Lucky for some I guess I'm not allowed to be physically fit because of a lung condition, after all: Exercise can easily kill me. No word of a lie.
    That must actually be pretty hard to live with

ReputationRep:
    That must actually be pretty hard to live with
    Eeh, kind of. I suffer with a oneumothorax, which is a weakness in the muscle which makes the walls of the lungs. I.e. They're not as thick as they should be. So it is prone to splitting. If it splits, the vacuum like feature of the lungs which aids breathing no longer exists and so either the lung heals up, or it collapses. If both do at once, I will undoubtedly get oxygen starved and may suffer brain damage or death.

ReputationRep:
    Eeh, kind of. I suffer with a oneumothorax, which is a weakness in the muscle which makes the walls of the lungs. I.e. They're not as thick as they should be. So it is prone to splitting. If it splits, the vacuum like feature of the lungs which aids breathing no longer exists and so either the lung heals up, or it collapses. If both do at once, I will undoubtedly get oxygen starved and may suffer brain damage or death.
    That sounds terrible!

ReputationRep:
    Not fat and they're good to go for me. Don't mind a few limbs missing either. Infact less legs the better.

ReputationRep:
    That sounds terrible!
    It's probably not that bad, an I will have certainly overexaggerated it, but yeah. It's life threatening. My left lung had a moderate collapse in July last year, where the entire top portion of it had collapsed. Was around a third of the size it should have been. Lots of pain, very hard to breathe and bloody awkward. Can be triggered or caused by exercise, drug or substance abuse, change in altitude or change in pressure, etc. So much fun ;L

ReputationRep:
    It's probably not that bad, an I will have certainly overexaggerated it, but yeah. It's life threatening. My left lung had a moderate collapse in July last year, where the entire top portion of it had collapsed. Was around a third of the size it should have been. Lots of pain, very hard to breathe and bloody awkward. Can be triggered or caused by exercise, drug or substance abuse, change in altitude or change in pressure, etc. So much fun ;L
    That lifestyle would be like hell for me so well done for actually living with it.

ReputationRep:
    That lifestyle would be like hell for me so well done for actually living with it.
    Well thank you! It's something I've been training for for my whole life. Yay for the introverted life - Doesn't leave the house for fear of being judged by neighbours, peers and random people I see on the street.

ReputationRep:
    Well thank you! It's something I've been training for for my whole life. Yay for the introverted life - Doesn't leave the house for fear of being judged by neighbours, peers and random people I see on the street.
    People shouldn't really judge you; its not like you can do anything about it!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.