Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

:sigh:

So, I need to get in touch with my aunt. As in need, due to the possibility of bloodline related issues that she needs to know about.

Problem: all I have to go on is her name (birth name and married), her hudband's name, where she lived until, maybe, five years ago, and what country she lives in now.

I have no phone number, and searches through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and whatever online people-searching sites have turned up absolutely nothing. I've thought about trying to look for a phone number, but I need to at least know where in the country she's living - which I don't.

So... what can I do? It's of the utmost urgency that I find her absolutely as soon as possible.

Thanks guise :hat2:

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any idea of which city within the country? If so then you could contact the police. I done it for a cousin of mine but it will only work if you know the area.

(Original post by KiwiDream)
    Do you have any idea of which city within the country? If so then you could contact the police. I done it for a cousin of mine but it will only work if you know the area.
    No idea, I'm afraid. I've got an old (and now disconnected) telephone number, and the last time we spoke on the phone - maybe six or seven years ago - she said she was moving to Scotland. That's it, that's all I know; Scotland.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    I assume you've tried Genes Reunited? Do you have (although, I assume you've done this) any relatives at all who may still be in contact?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    No idea, I'm afraid. I've got an old (and now disconnected) telephone number, and the last time we spoke on the phone - maybe six or seven years ago - she said she was moving to Scotland. That's it, that's all I know; Scotland.
    I'm all out of ideas I'm afraid then, there are so many different police branches here in Scotland that the police would be of no help. I hope you get in touch with her.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Do you know her old address, in which case could you ask a neighbour of that on the offchance they might still be in contact with her or know someone who is?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.