Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Jane:I must wash myself.
    Trotter: Balderdash! You'll be afine grope for Parry tonight.
    Jane: How dare you! I'll have youknow I have standards me.
    Trotter: Blimey. You do?
    Jane: Of course, Mr trotter. I don'tdrop ‘em for any old Tom, ****, and Harry, especially now that I'm … You know…
    Trotter: Pregnant?
    Jane: Oh, tell the whole street whydon't you!*Mr Prat walks into the room*

Jane:And what time do you call this, Prat?
    John: Do forgive me, my darling. Thenumber 8 caught a flat tyre. I tell you, those bloody buses don't know whetherthey're coming or going.
    Jane: A bit like you then!
    Trotter: Well, I'd better be off. Itwas nice meeting you, Mr Prat. Oh, and Jane, 10AM sharp, my office, tomorrow.
    Jane: Yes, sir.
    John: Who's that bloke?
    Jane: Decorator.
    John: Do all decorators wear suitsnowadays?
    Jane: Yes, if they’ve style Isuppose.
    John: And carry a briefcase?
    Jane: If they’re good at their job,like Mr Trotter, they do.
    John: And drive a Ford?
    Jane: I'm sure I heard fromsomewhere he’s inherited some money.
    John: I take my hat off to him. Tothink he’s all that money, and yet he decides to knock around with us prolls.
    Jane:And, Mrs bucket at number 34’s come into some money. Quite a small fortune Imay add.
    John: She's a mouth like theclappers, that one – though she does make a good strong cuppa.
    Jane: You what?
    John: She knows how to handle her teabags.
    Jane:Wellwhy don't you go and have one at hers tonight, hmm? I'm sure you’ll have a whaleof a time bleating about her new wallpaper, her new windows, her Arthur's newjob. Is there anything that woman hasn't got?
    John: Taste, my darling. Class.
    Jane: It's alright having taste, butwe've no money John. Nothing. Zilch.
    John: We've got Georgian windows and those new flower pots. Allthe others round here haven’t.
    Jane: We've no money for curtains. I feel like I’mon stage for the whole street. I’ve had enough, John. I'm sick and tired of mylife.
    John: There, there flower. I amtrying for things to change. Everyday I'm down the yard knocking on Fletcher’sdoor for work.
    Jane: I don't know why you stillgive that man time of day after how he’s treated us. He's a pig. A vile fatgreedy capitalist pig!
    John: He is what he is Jane, but hismoney is as good as any others. These are hard times we live in. Not only forus, but for everyone. You know, I was walking in town yesterday and you'd neverguess what I saw?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CreamyChocolate)
    Jane:I must wash myself.
    Trotter: Balderdash! You'll be afine grope for Parry tonight.
    Jane: How dare you! I'll have youknow I have standards me.
    Trotter: Blimey. You do?
    Jane: Of course, Mr trotter. I don'tdrop ‘em for any old Tom, ****, and Harry, especially now that I'm … You know…
    Trotter: Pregnant?
    Jane: Oh, tell the whole street whydon't you!*Mr Prat walks into the room*

Jane:And what time do you call this, Prat?
    John: Do forgive me, my darling. Thenumber 8 caught a flat tyre. I tell you, those bloody buses don't know whetherthey're coming or going.
    Jane: A bit like you then!
    Trotter: Well, I'd better be off. Itwas nice meeting you, Mr Prat. Oh, and Jane, 10AM sharp, my office, tomorrow.
    Jane: Yes, sir.
    John: Who's that bloke?
    Jane: Decorator.
    John: Do all decorators wear suitsnowadays?
    Jane: Yes, if they’ve style Isuppose.
    John: And carry a briefcase?
    Jane: If they’re good at their job,like Mr Trotter, they do.
    John: And drive a Ford?
    Jane: I'm sure I heard fromsomewhere he’s inherited some money.
    John: I take my hat off to him. Tothink he’s all that money, and yet he decides to knock around with us prolls.
    Jane:And, Mrs bucket at number 34’s come into some money. Quite a small fortune Imay add.
    John: She's a mouth like theclappers, that one – though she does make a good strong cuppa.
    Jane: You what?
    John: She knows how to handle her teabags.
    Jane:Wellwhy don't you go and have one at hers tonight, hmm? I'm sure you’ll have a whaleof a time bleating about her new wallpaper, her new windows, her Arthur's newjob. Is there anything that woman hasn't got?
    John: Taste, my darling. Class.
    Jane: It's alright having taste, butwe've no money John. Nothing. Zilch.
    John: We've got Georgian windows and those new flower pots. Allthe others round here haven’t.
    Jane: We've no money for curtains. I feel like I’mon stage for the whole street. I’ve had enough, John. I'm sick and tired of mylife.
    John: There, there flower. I amtrying for things to change. Everyday I'm down the yard knocking on Fletcher’sdoor for work.
    Jane: I don't know why you stillgive that man time of day after how he’s treated us. He's a pig. A vile fatgreedy capitalist pig!
    John: He is what he is Jane, but hismoney is as good as any others. These are hard times we live in. Not only forus, but for everyone. You know, I was walking in town yesterday and you'd neverguess what I saw?
    didn't read

ReputationRep:
    TLDR

ReputationRep:
    lmao

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.