Turn on thread page Beta

Longest relationship you've been in? watch

ReputationRep:
    28 minutes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I think you have me confused with Anon 1? I don't have a crush on him! Like I said I was just curious, sorry!
    Well, sorry if I confused you but if you're a curious bird about me and Indeterminate, you should know how many anons have been posting to me It gets confusing.

I feel like celeb. Thanks to my man.:blush::flutter:

But if you don't have a crush on him, why are you so curious?

(Original post by BrokenLife)
    Well, sorry if I confused you but if you're a curious bird about me and Indeterminate, you should know how many anons have been posting to me It gets confusing.

I feel like celeb. Thanks to my man.:blush::flutter:

But if you don't have a crush on him, why are you so curious?
    It makes TSR more exciting And it's cute!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I know that's a pathetic answer but it's true

ReputationRep:
    It makes TSR more exciting And it's cute!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I know that's a pathetic answer but it's true
    Lol aww well..I know we're extremely cute together. Thank you!

Mashaallah nazar na lage hume (if you're a desi, you'll understand)

Being a nice human that I am I would accept your apology but be careful next time. Or else you'll be entering the danger zone..:fight::fight::fight:
    So are you together or aren't you? (sorry if I'm
    missing something).

Or should I ask him?

ReputationRep:
    Nine months, and no, I'm not him anymore. He isn't a bad person, we just weren't right for each other, which wasn't helped by the fact we were on other sides of the world for the majority of our relationship

ReputationRep:
    So are you together or aren't you? (sorry if I'm
    missing something).

Or should I ask him?
    WTF!?

Why the **** are you so interested in people's personal lives? Get a life. Oh goodness Gracious Lord!You seem EXTREMELY bored to me. This is ACTUALLY quite pathetic of you. Why does it matter to you anyway? Respect people's privacy for Lord's sake!

I told you before as well stay away but if you're going to be such a pain, go ask him if he tells you anything.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by cutelady)
    a) what is the longest relationship you've been in?
    b) are you still with that same person
    f
    c) if not why did you break up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    4 years (nearly - anniversary is march 27th) and were still going even better than ever!

We have had our rough days in the past, but we believe that you have to work at the hard things rather than give up, and that is why we are still together today.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by RosyPearl)
    7 months

When I told him I had ADHD he couldn't forsee his future children getting diagnosed with ADHD and going therapies (really pathetic excuse because a million things could possibly happen) and my ADHD was mild and under control. Anyway I wasn't attached to him, never show a guy I am. He still wants me till this day but it's too late to go back now.
    Hey... My boyfriend of nearly 4 years has ADHD, and although it can be challenging sometimes I would never leave him because of that.

Granted it causes problems as he struggle to communicate sometimes and can be a little different around different people, but we have tried hard to make things work.

As for the children, we haven't got that far yet, but I would never let the possibility of ADHD get in the way, he manages it fine, and if he is comfortable i am willing to support my children whether than have ADHD, or anything for that matter.

Im sorry you had to go through that break up x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We were together for a year back when i was 17/18. I found out that she lied to me on a frequent basis and we havent spoken since

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cutelady)
    a) what is the longest relationship you've been in?
    b) are you still with that same person
    f
    c) if not why did you break up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    13 months , and yes

ReputationRep:
    A. 6 days.

B. No.

C. The police found her.

WTF!?

Why the **** are you so interested in people's personal lives? Get a life. Oh goodness Gracious Lord!You seem EXTREMELY bored to me. This is ACTUALLY quite pathetic of you. Why does it matter to you anyway? Respect people's privacy for Lord's sake!

I told you before as well stay away but if you're going to be such a pain, go ask him if he tells you anything.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    OMG :eek:

I was just asking because TSR couples are very rare.

Idk why you're so uptight about it :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    OMG :eek:

I was just asking because TSR couples are very rare.

Idk why you're so uptight about it :dontknow:
    well, you asked me and I didn't say anything about it. I was being EXTREMELY polite in fact. You should have understood that I do not wish to talk about it. So please don't tell me I was being 'uptight' when clearly you were being annoying.

ReputationRep:
    456 days
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    1y 10m
    No
    I moved away

ReputationRep:
    3 months
    No
    He never really loved me. Ouch.

ReputationRep:
    Almost 6 years, engaged for a month x

well, you asked me and I didn't say anything about it. I was being EXTREMELY polite in fact. You should have understood that I do not wish to talk about it. So please don't tell me I was being 'uptight' when clearly you were being annoying.
    Sounds like a case of unrequited love.

In that case you can't stop other girls from joining the race especially when the prize is so amazing :love: :perv:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like a case of unrequited love.

In that case you can't stop other girls from joining the race especially when the prize is so amazing :love: :perv:
    The difference between me and other girls is that I do not use pervy faces for Indeterminate. I RESPECT him. This should answer your queries.

Not even replying to you no more so keep banging your head on the door

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 24, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.