Turn on thread page Beta

Being threatened by someone in Pakistan watch

Announcements

The guy is threatening me over whatsapp and sending me rude pictures giving my husband the wrong impression and things have gotten really tense between us in the past month or two. After trying to negotiate with the guy (which I think was a mistake) he said he wants me to send him money (large amount) and is threatening to sabotage an imminent family wedding. I don't know if I should speak to my husband about this because if I do he might end things with me thinking that I am having an affair with him (the guy in Pakistan). The thought of all this is making me sick and I don't have anyone to speak to whatsoever, please offer me any advice which you think may be of use.

Also, do you think I should file a report or try to get a restraining order (not sure how this would work) with the police in this country or would that be of no use?

(Forgot to add I keep blocking his number but he keeps contacting me using different sims, please help, I don't know what to do)

ReputationRep:
    How did he get your details..?

I don't think you should contacting the police cuz the police in Pakistan is corrrrupt af. Or maybe try filing a report in the UK, but the fact that the guy lives in Pakistan probably means the police here is also useless. Have a go thoughhh

Try changing your number, or worst case scenario delete whats app. ORRR give his number to Owange Pranks on his website XD

Tell your husband and change your phone number.

And what do you mean by rude pictures?

ReputationRep:
    How did a stranger even get your pictures :confused:

Just change your number!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.