Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Had my interviews for Glasgow and Aberdeen way back in November and not a cheep yet...... Do they really take that long to decide ? I just want to get the good news I'm still in with a chance or the bad news that i have to rethink my career options. Any advice out there ??? Its 23rd Feb 2016 at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Betty555)
    Had my interviews for Glasgow and Aberdeen way back in November and not a cheep yet...... Do they really take that long to decide ? I just want to get the good news I'm still in with a chance or the bad news that i have to rethink my career options. Any advice out there ??? Its 23rd Feb 2016 at the moment.
    You should take a look on the specific threads for Medicine of those 2 unis! And you can also ask this on their as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    You should take a look on the specific threads for Medicine of those 2 unis! And you can also ask this on their as well.
    Thanks - that's really helpful - I will do thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just from a quick glance apparently the offers are going to start going out starting later this month and early next month apparently. Could be wrong though so check out both threads yourself in detail, I'm sure you'll find your answer

ReputationRep:
    Hope you get some good news soon, I understand how it feels to wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BristolFresher15)
    Just from a quick glance apparently the offers are going to start going out starting later this month and early next month apparently. Could be wrong though so check out both threads yourself in detail, I'm sure you'll find your answer

Thanks ........er.....where do you find the specific threads for each of the Uni's ????

ReputationRep:
    Thanks ........er.....where do you find the specific threads for each of the Uni's ????
    Here it is I think, it has most of the medical schools listed
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=537

ReputationRep:
    Glasgow:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...9#post62967759

Aberdeen:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1#post62958781

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.