The Student Room Group

revision

I have special measures in exams and I am allowed to use a laptop due to me getting rly bad pain when writing. It is not practical or possible really to use a laptop for maths, does anyone know any other special measures I could ask for if my doctor sees fit...my maths exams this year are 1hr and 40mins long each and I can barely write two sentences without starting to feel pain.
Original post by chavab
I have special measures in exams and I am allowed to use a laptop due to me getting rly bad pain when writing. It is not practical or possible really to use a laptop for maths, does anyone know any other special measures I could ask for if my doctor sees fit...my maths exams this year are 1hr and 40mins long each and I can barely write two sentences without starting to feel pain.

How do you normally manage the problem in maths lessons?

In some circumstances you can have a scribe who will do your writing for you. They can only write exactly what you tell them to write. This isn't as easy as it sounds and you would need to practice doing it.

If appropriate you can have rest breaks but that doesn't sound like it would help in your case.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply